EEOC missed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consultant07

Can someone file charges or bring a law suit against the EEOC Equal Employment Opportunity Commission?

After 6 months, several admitted blunders by EEOC reps, my case is dismissed as unfounded:

But then a year later, it is discovered that the EEOC has historically misinterpreted one of their protected class, and now have had to endure training to be able to identify (Not a New law) but trained on how to recognize an old one -

Gender discrimination – Always included care-givers – Those with caregiver responsibilities or family roles, (i.e.: women with children or loved one they care for)

My CEO promised to train for management, Corporate stood behind her, until a different CEO came back who had already been charged with the same. And informs me personally that He felt because "Like his wife" I had kids, why would I want to move up the corporate ladder" and after making such a comment, and my realization that I was going to be held hostage, since I was bringing in most of the revenue, that I should transfer out of that site... When the new manager discovered this through HR, I was fired, for what they stated was letting customers know about the problems I was having, which they assumed (their own words) had to have been the case since they received numerous letters of accolades about my performance. All this occurred, while out on vacation. First day back, suspended, two days letter via mail, terminated.

Me:
Top performer
Most tenured
Opened up primary account
Trained other new hires
Acted as interim director after resignation of first Director.

Male co-worker:
Hired 1 year later, given best accounts
Special privileges
Highest salary
and he had 0 experience in healthcare.
When case was submitted to EEOC, same male colleague promoted to administration position in another state and site.

So Again I ask?
Can someone file charges or bring a law suit against the EEOC Equal Employment Opportunity Commission?

Q: Can someone file charges or bring a law suit against the EEOC Equal Employment Opportunity Commission?

A: Yes; get $50K together and you will find all kinds of lawyers who will represent you.

No you cant Sue the EEOC Courts have held that "claims for money damage against the EEOC are barred by sovereign immunity," Clissuras v. EEOC, 1990 WL 96754, *4 (S.D.N.Y.1990); see also McCartin v. Norton, 674 F.2d 1317, 1321-22 (9th Cir.1982)
The EEOC is well known for their incompetence if they could be sued employers,as well as employees would be lined up outside the courthouse for a long ways. Seniorjudge knows not of what he speaks as usual,he's not a real judge.

A real Judge would never of given an answer like that.

Last edited:
That was SJ's subtle way of making a point.
The point is he does not know what he is talking about,any Lawyer pursuing it even with a $50,000 retainer could be sanctioned under Rule 11 for filing such a frivolous claim.
A claim of this nature would go no where for other reasons as well; either dismissed for lack of subject matter, jurisdiction or for failure to state a claim for which relief can be granted. A real Judge would have explained it in those terms. SJ's not a real Judge which is why his post reads the way it does. Bottom line even with $50,000 the chance of finding a Lawyer to pursue this is unlikely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back