Divorcing spouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zeons3

Hey guys, so I have a question I need some help with--

I met this lady a few months ago who lives in Indiana, she met a guy in malta and ended up getting pregnant to him, moved with him back to America to have their child and he sponsored her for citizenship.

She has been here for about 6 years, since 2009. Has received her full citizenship card from the USCIS.

She wants to divorce him because of personal issues between the two of them, but fears she may lose her child or get kicked out of the country because she might lose her sponsorship (she doesn't know the laws well, if at all lol).

Can you guys provide some insight and help please? Thanks for your time.

Hey guys, so I have a question I need some help with--

I met this lady a few months ago who lives in Indiana, she met a guy in malta and ended up getting pregnant to him, moved with him back to America to have their child and he sponsored her for citizenship.

She has been here for about 6 years, since 2009. Has received her full citizenship card from the USCIS.

She wants to divorce him because of personal issues between the two of them, but fears she may lose her child or get kicked out of the country because she might lose her sponsorship (she doesn't know the laws well, if at all lol).

Sorry, your IP address indicates you're posting from Australia.
Either that, or you're using a proxy in preparation of spamming us.

TIP: Your writing style gives you away, spammer. LOL

I suggest you seek legal advice in Australia, or leave before you spam.

Divorce from Spouse

Hey there guys,

I posted this twice, once accidentally as a guest so moderators shouldn't approve that version.

She has been here for about 6 years, since 2009. Has received her citizenship card from the USCIS.

Something about paying 3.5k for a card to stay 10 years then another 350 when that runs out for another 10 years? She just told me that and sounds a bit weird to me considering I thought citizenship was permanent not renewable, anyway to continue with the question>

Hey there guys,

I posted this twice, once accidentally as a guest so moderators shouldn't approve that version.

She has been here for about 6 years, since 2009. Has received her citizenship card from the USCIS.

Something about paying 3.5k for a card to stay 10 years then another 350 when that runs out for another 10 years? She just told me that and sounds a bit weird to me considering I thought citizenship was permanent not renewable, anyway to continue with the question>

If she is in Australia, you might wish to speak with your immigration authorities, or contact a local solicitor.

Either way, its better off not getting involved with people of dubious repute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back