DIVORCE MEDIATION

Thought this was a site to ask
Legal questions. Can't tell you how many questions I have read where person says .." my lawyer said this ... my lawyer said " and someone helps them with their question.

If you don't trust your lawyer, as stated, then go hire another one. It doesn't matter what anyone on here tells you. You can't get legal advice here. That's what you pay your lawyer for. Ok? So you shouldn't need to ask anyone else questions.

If you don't trust your lawyer, as stated, then go hire another one. It doesn't matter what anyone on here tells you. You can't get legal advice here. That's what you pay your lawyer for. Ok? So you shouldn't need to ask anyone else questions.
Why do you care. Why do you have to come on here and be so hateful ?? Why is there so much hate in the world ? Never sad I did not trust my attorney did I ?? Do you have any idea what people go through when they divorce ? Then have to have you tell me not to ask any questions.. why have this site? No one suppose to ask questions!!
I feel for you lady.. you have nothing better to do on a Sunday aferboon but spread your hate for me!! Good luck in your endeavors and have a wonderful Sunday !!

...why have this site?

Why have an attorney? I have been through a divorce and I didn't go asking questions about it on a website - I asked my attorney and got the correct answers.

If you don't like hearing that sorry - it's the best legal advice anyone can give you.

Why have an attorney? I have been through a divorce and I didn't go asking questions about it on a website - I asked my attorney and got the correct answers.

If you don't like hearing that sorry - it's the best legal advice anyone can give you.
For third time. Mine attorney told me blah blah blah .... as for you asking questions on a web site ..do I not see you answering questions? Itsn't law yout background ? I mean I might as join y'all and answer questions!! Since no one can ask a legal question then I would be qualified ?? Where do I sign up??

Where do I sign up??

No need to sign up, if you wish to contribute, just chime in when you feel the need to help.

Nothing magical about this, just people trying to help people, although some see this as a "law school" answer the professor session, its just read someone's issue, respond the best way you know.

A few GENIUSES will critique and correct you, but we all get the same pay, the satisfaction from doing a good deed.

Why do you care. Why do you have to come on here and be so hateful ?? Why is there so much hate in the world ? Never sad I did not trust my attorney did I ?? Do you have any idea what people go through when they divorce ? Then have to have you tell me not to ask any questions.. why have this site? No one suppose to ask questions!!
I feel for you lady.. you have nothing better to do on a Sunday aferboon but spread your hate for me!! Good luck in your endeavors and have a wonderful Sunday !!

Lol how am I being "hateful?" It's pretty common answer that if you are on a forum asking other people and you tell them you have an attorney they're going to tell you to talk to your attorney. That's what you are PAYING him or her for - to answer your questions.

Yes I know what it's like to divorce. I got divorced two years ago almost. And? You know what I did? I emailed or called my lawyer ANYTIME I had a question. I didn't go on here or another forum. I asked my lawyer who I PAID to answer my questions and defend me. Luckily my dipshit ex didn't show up for court at all so I got a default decree.

No one said don't ask questions drama queen. We said go ask your LAWYER questions because you are paying him or her to answer those questions about YOUR divorce. Every divorce is different.

You are kind of a cunt and I bet your ex is soo happy you guys are divorcing. Obviously you have nothing better to do on a Sunday but be a raging bitch. Maybe you should pull that giant stick out of your ass and you might realize why you're getting divorced.

Oh and no most of the people on here are NOT lawyers nor do we have a legal background. We have just experienced things. Some people are lawyers or were lawyers. But not all of us. That's why you should read the RULES before you post and the disclaimer at the bottom. You can't get legal advice here. Just information.

Perhaps you need to get some medication or take some relaxation classes before you go off on random people on forums. I hope you have a wonderful week. :D

No need to sign up, if you wish to contribute, just chime in when you feel the need to help.

Nothing magical about this, just people trying to help people, although some see this as a "law school" answer the professor session, its just read someone's issue, respond the best way you know.

A few GENIUSES will critique and correct you, but we all get the same pay, the satisfaction from doing a good deed.
Thanks but some are not good deeds lol but I don't give advise about something I know nothing about. Lol. That would not be a good deed. Lol. I gotta fin
Lol how am I being "hateful?" It's pretty common answer that if you are on a forum asking other people and you tell them you have an attorney they're going to tell you to talk to your attorney. That's what you are PAYING him or her for - to answer your questions.

Yes I know what it's like to divorce. I got divorced two years ago almost. And? You know what I did? I emailed or called my lawyer ANYTIME I had a question. I didn't go on here or another forum. I asked my lawyer who I PAID to answer my questions and defend me. Luckily my dipshit ex didn't show up for court at all so I got a default decree.

No one said don't ask questions drama queen. We said go ask your LAWYER questions because you are paying him or her to answer those questions about YOUR divorce. Every divorce is different.

You are kind of a cunt and I bet your ex is soo happy you guys are divorcing. Obviously you have nothing better to do on a Sunday but be a raging bitch. Maybe you should pull that giant stick out of your ass and you might realize why you're getting divorced.

Oh and no most of the people on here are NOT lawyers nor do we have a legal background. We have just experienced things. Some people are lawyers or were lawyers. But not all of us. That's why you should read the RULES before you post and the disclaimer at the bottom. You can't get legal advice here. Just information.

Perhaps you need to get some medication or take some relaxation classes before you go off on random people on forums. I hope you have a wonderful week. :D
yep another law school mind. I been warned. Lol

Thanks but some are not good deeds lol but I don't give advise about something I know nothing about. Lol. That would not be a good deed. Lol. I gotta fin

yep another law school mind. I been warned. Lol

Another "law school mind?" What does that mean? I have never been to law school. I have a Journalism degree and a Master's in PR. No legal background here.

But I have experience with being divorced and custody and have been on enough of these forums to know what to respond with and if I'm wrong then I'm corrected.

You have some issues lady. Also people can give out information on any topic. That's what happens on here. Not advice - information. Most of us Google things. Maybe you should try using that AND your lawyer.

Another "law school mind?" What does that mean? I have never been to law school. I have a Journalism degree and a Master's in PR. No legal background here.

But I have experience with being divorced and custody and have been on enough of these forums to know what to respond with and if I'm wrong then I'm corrected.

You have some issues lady. Also people can give out information on any topic. That's what happens on here. Not advice - information. Most of us Google things. Maybe you should try using that AND your lawyer.
Look above.. good luck in your endeavors. Have a super day.

Look above.. good luck in your endeavors. Have a super day.

That's not a law school mind. That's what everyone on here does minus the few lawyers that are on here. At least one. You're a special kind of something aren't you? You missed this at the bottom didn't you: Legal Disclaimer: The content appearing on our website is for general information purposes only. When you submit a question or make a comment on our site or in our law forum, you clearly imply that you are interested in receiving answers, opinions and responses from other people. The people providing legal help and who respond are volunteers who may not be lawyers, legal professionals or have any legal training or experience. The law is also subject to change from time to time and legal statutes and regulations vary between states. It is possible that the law may not apply to you and may have changed from the time a post was made. All information available on our site is available on an "AS-IS" basis. It is not a substitute for professional legal assistance. Before making any decision or accepting any legal advice, you should have a proper legal consultation with a licensed attorney with whom you have an attorney-client privilege. For purposes of New York and New Jersey State ethics rules, please take notice that this website and its case reviews may constitute attorney advertising.

I see this thread has run its course...smh.

That's not a law school mind. That's what everyone on here does minus the few lawyers that are on here. At least one. You're a special kind of something aren't you? You missed this at the bottom didn't you: Legal Disclaimer: The content appearing on our website is for general information purposes only. When you submit a question or make a comment on our site or in our law forum, you clearly imply that you are interested in receiving answers, opinions and responses from other people. The people providing legal help and who respond are volunteers who may not be lawyers, legal professionals or have any legal training or experience. The law is also subject to change from time to time and legal statutes and regulations vary between states. It is possible that the law may not apply to you and may have changed from the time a post was made. All information available on our site is available on an "AS-IS" basis. It is not a substitute for professional legal assistance. Before making any decision or accepting any legal advice, you should have a proper legal consultation with a licensed attorney with whom you have an attorney-client privilege. For purposes of New York and New Jersey State ethics rules, please take notice that this website and its case reviews may constitute attorney advertising.

I see this thread has run its course...smh.
I only read your first sentence. Good luck in your endeavors and really hope you have a great day I will I get to love on my sweet 2 yr old grandson. Have you ever looked in the eyes of a child when they are happy? Makes my heart melt !!

I only read your first sentence. Good luck in your endeavors and really hope you have a great day I will I get to love on my sweet 2 yr old grandson. Have you ever looked in the eyes of a child when they are happy? Makes my heart melt !!
Yes I have a 2 year old daughter. Sole custody. You have fun with your day and hopefully you learn some reading comprehension. Poor grandson though...

Only person the knows anything is Army Judge!! He smart man. But it's his profession so he best know his stuff !! Lol
Hey army judge!! How are you?? Still waiting for divirce decree. I was told 2 weeks after mediation but nothing yet! Not calling my attorney That cost money. Lol. His attorney doing all final work anyway. Still chilling in the house with him paying all bills. Goimg to ride it out lomg as possible. Suppose to be up for sale in oct but not listing it. Lol. Life is great!! About dropped all hate so I can carry on. Goimg out on dates 3 x a week. Walking 10-12 miles day. So life goes on!

It means, if an agreement is reached, it is binding on the parties. This avoids one party from changing his/her mind the next day.
Still do what you want to do. He have to take me back and spend thousands. Lol. So wait on final decree before i spring on not following orders.

Back