DIVORCE MEDIATION

CALGIRL

Jurisdiction
Texas
So my mediation is scheduled for Thursday will my lawyer and myself be on a room by ourselves or will all 5 of us be in same room.

Also since I am on disability making 1170 month and right now he is paying mortgage and all bills per temp orders. Do you think judge will grant me spousal maintenance? He makes 130,000 a year. So anyone have any idea ? My attorney seems to think that I will get 60% of the estate which is not that much money to live test of my life on. I am 56 and he is 62. Any ideas on spousal maintenance. I heard it was hard to get but how can I live on 1270 month.

You won't be awarded anything by the court that is not agreed to in the mediation. Do you even know what mediation is?

You sit in a room with your husband and the mediator and work things out. If you agree to everything the mediator draws up an agreement which you can then have reviewed by your attorney. If things cannot be worked out fully to your satisfaction then you have to forget mediation and file for a contested divorce.

So my mediation is scheduled for Thursday will my lawyer and myself be on a room by ourselves or will all 5 of us be in same room.

Also since I am on disability making 1170 month and right now he is paying mortgage and all bills per temp orders. Do you think judge will grant me spousal maintenance? He makes 130,000 a year. So anyone have any idea ? My attorney seems to think that I will get 60% of the estate which is not that much money to live test of my life on. I am 56 and he is 62. Any ideas on spousal maintenance. I heard it was hard to get but how can I live on 1270 month.
You won't be awarded anything by the court that is not agreed to in the mediation. Do you even know what mediation is?

You sit in a room with your husband and the mediator and work things out. If you agree to everything the mediator draws up an agreement which you can then have reviewed by your attorney. If things cannot be worked out fully to your satisfaction then you have to forget mediation and file for a contested divorce.

Ok so mediation was yesterday and we came out very good. Even got 60,000 back as personal property because used money to pay off wood for capital improvements for the house. But my attorney said that if he was my ex attorney then I would get nothing because there was no proof other then credit card payment. My attorney said that the judge would have denied it unless we hired a forensic accountant. Then ex was livid cause he built the porch and wanted his labor paid. Plus I got house and spousal up front. I gave we got more than what we offered up front. Lol.

So we all (5) of us. Ex, myself both attorneys and mediator signed the MEDIATED SETTLEMENT STATEMENT AND AT THE END IN big bold black letters it says THIS AGREEMENT IS NOT SUBJECT TO REVOCATION

So ex has to hire someone to repair shower so ex and contractor came out today to look at shower. Then my ex told contractor "I wanted to lay eyes on the house and inside " becatse he been gone for so long and he was not allowed in before today. So the mediation settlement has who gets what money as how much when house sells and reitement account split up and who gets what car and debt so on. There is no language on who gets personal property in the house. He already has some personal property too but I have bulk of it

So I was freaking out cause I sold some stuff and did not want ex to find out. BUT My attorney told me it did not matter because he did not ask for any community property or separate property during mediation and not was it included in settlement l. So everything I have possession of is MINE and same with him. So if he ask for table or nightstand etc I don't have to give him anything !!

So is this right. Does the mediated settlement agreement signed and the clause on Cap BOLD letters THIS AGREEMENT IS NOT SUBJECT TO Revocation mean that everything I have in my possession is mine and eveyhe has is his ?

Does the mediated settlement agreement signed and the clause on Cap BOLD letters THIS AGREEMENT IS NOT SUBJECT TO Revocation mean that everything I have in my possession is mine and eveyhe has is his ?

Time will tell, because in a day, a week, a month, someone usually gets pissed and start balking, whining, and complaining.

If neither of you do, soon you'll be free of each other.

Even if one of you starts jawboning about this and that, the final decree will break the bonds of matrimony anyway.

Time will tell, because in a day, a week, a month, someone usually gets pissed and start balking, whining, and complaining.

Even if one of you starts jawboning about this and that, the final decree will break the bonds of matrimony anyway.

But is it true? Since it's not in there about any personal property and attorney told me that judge don't separate it anyway.
Bond been broken. Bipolar have weirdest sexual crap I ever seen or even read about. Do it with dogs even. Lol. Sorry to to sound buzzard but it's a fact. Lol

Attorneys said we be divorced in 2 weeks cause he don't trust other attorney because they might put it on bottom of their stack to complete and my attorney gets it done that day. Lol he was entering. It all up tone filed And we notorrized that day. And someone robbed me last month so don't have anything left hardly. Lol

Attorneys said we be divorced in 2 weeks cause he don't trust other attorney because they might put it on bottom of their stack to complete and my attorney gets it done that day. Lol he was entering. It all up tone filed And we notorrized that day. And someone robbed me last month so don't have anything left hardly. Lol

Then had some stuff outside and it got burned up. Guess someone threw a lit cigarette on stuff and. Y the time I got home nothing left but huge pile of ashes. Man did that suck. Hated that happen but shit happens out of my control just awful awful good thing none of my stuff was in that pile. Guess someone was watching out for me.

Then had some stuff outside and it got burned up. Guess someone threw a lit cigarette on stuff and. Y the time I got home nothing left but huge pile of ashes. Man did that suck. Hated that happen but shit happens out of my control just awful awful good thing none of my stuff was in that pile. Guess someone was watching out for me.

Even better for you the house didn't burn with you inside of it.

I love it when people have attorney's working for them but don't trust them enough to ask a simple question. If you don't like or trust your attorney then fire him and get another, otherwise...

You should be asking YOUR ATTORNEY.
I did ask him. He told me that everything in my possession is mine. He said ex shoukd have ask for what he wanted at mediation so just asking y'all as a second opinion. Nothing wrong with second opinion. But thanks for helping

The the second opinion should come from another attorney, NOT an Internet forum.
Thought this was a site to ask
Legal questions. Can't tell you how many questions I have read where person says .." my lawyer said this ... my lawyer said " and someone helps them with their question.

I did ask him. He told me that everything in my possession is mine. He said ex shoukd have ask for what he wanted at mediation so just asking y'all as a second opinion. Nothing wrong with second opinion. But thanks for helping

Pretty sweet deal, EVERYTHING you now possess is legally yours.
Better start hiding stuff now.
Some people like to steal stuff.

Omg. Having the roughest day and you came out to play with me. God watches over me. Yea it's all boxed up. I not leaving house till I get paid next Wednesday and dump IT ALL INTO STORAGE. EVERYTHING BUT this old ratty couch and bed on the floor (but it's a temperpeduc so no wAy he can pick it up lol. Even most of my clothes wil be on storage. Just needs 2 glasses. Plastic forks. One old pan. My makeup (have to stay beautiful lol) I get so many invites for free dinners lol. Found tv stand in trash. So he won't take that. lol. And my tv tv are cheap now !! He sent me a list of everything he wanted omg he wanted all expensive new stuff lol o just playing along till next Wednesday. Lol. And yes u r right. Someone came in here and stole the whole house. Lol. I know nothing. BTW. I did great in mediation. I got 60,000 off top and new car paid for and then we split the rest. He got the 35,000 credit card debt and pay him his attorney 20,000. My attorney fees 7,800. I never called him. Lol. I knew he was best and had my back. Plus Remember temp orders I got car but has to make payments well I made one payment then I stopped. I left message with ex saying I would return car buthe cut me off all communication so he never got message. Supposedly his attorney emailed my attorney saying fir me to give car back since I was not paying monthly payment. BUT GUESS WHAT..my attorney never sent me email. Lol. So been drivjng it for months and he has to pay it off and I got it Just 3 more payments so I could not be happier. And house is not up for sakle yet cause he shut down all contact so can't talk to him so just lived my life and he paid all bills.nis he has to continue to pay all bills for next 6 months. Then final decree is written up about money after house sells. So have no bills. 2 checks coming in so going to save all I can tilll house sells and I forced to leave. So on the end I got better deal.

Chicken shit left the inventory listing everything he getting. Lol. He got raked over coals paying 22,000 for his attorney and I paid 7,800. Plus he had to pay 3,500 of mine for closing all accounts leaving me with nothing for 2 months !! Made out on that too. So just too much stuff to
List (all mine anyway) he one of Thise anal men saying that I am getting $40 dollars worth of spices. lol and he an idiot listing stuff pre-marriage property. His attorney should told him that when he turned in inventory list months before mediation. Ok so he list that I AM GETTING LAMP SHADE IN THE ATTIC. ..WTF... have no idea Yea I climbed stairs today to just take a look for that lamp shade and if it was there must be in plastic bin in back cause this chic not storing anything if value in an attic. Dumb ass Remember I live on acre and half and can have bon lol. So this weekend having son in law bring down attic stuff and I taking Christmas decorations. Rest start me a new pile for a . Lol. So if a lampshade is up there might be worth 5 cents so I told him I giving him 2 cans Bush beans and can of strawberry pie filling AND WHAT THE HELL THROWING IN THE BINGO GAME BUT CANNNOT HAVE BOX IT CAME IN BECAUSE I WANT THE BUNGI GAME BOx and that he worth 100 times the lampshade. Plus going to give him slpices back. LOL LOL. I swear this is what I have to deal with. I kid you not. But little does he know ITS ALL MINE but omg I was rolling on the floor laughing as I was typing it out. Like I said I be chilling on couch eating bon bons watching over my property like a bear watching her cub till it's dumped into storage. No one touching my stuff. Lol so I must cancel 3 dates cause I ain't leaving !!

Like I said I be chilling on couch eating bon bons watching over my property like a bear watching her cub till it's dumped into storage. No one touching my stuff. Lol so I must cancel 3 dates cause I ain't leaving !!

LOL, that's my attitude, love all of my stuff.
People come and go, even a good dog, good horse, or a good friend dies, my mom and pop died, but my stuff its still here somewhere.

Love my kids, my grands, my wife, but if I had a boat and another 40 day flood came, but my boat could hold all of my stuff or my wife, kids, and grands.

Hmm, I gotta ponder over that a bit.
Bottles of smooth Irish Whiskey, Cigars in my humidor, oodles of this N that, but its my stuff.
We been together like forever.

LOL, that's my attitude, love all of my stuff.
People come and go, even a good dog, good horse, or a good friend dies, my mom and pop died, but my stuff its still here somewhere.

Love my kids, my grands, my wife, but if I had a boat and another 40 day flood came, but my boat could hold all of my stuff or my wife, kids, and grands.

Hmm, I gotta ponder over that a bit.
Bottles of smooth Irish Whiskey, Cigars in my humidor, oodles of this N that, but its my stuff.
We been together like forever.
That's sweet but hate to say it but ex kinda like you with his stuff but remember had his stuff outside undercover by 5 gallomg can of gas and I have no
Clue what happen but when I came home one night I smelled a fire and saw flickering right where his stuff was and by time I ran over there .. there was nothing left but pieces of metal , rings etc and big pile of ashes. Boy did I hate that. I was in charge and overseeing nothing happen to his stuff but shit happens in this world. But I am still too distraught to even tell him. If i did he would blame me so why bother

The message here is be careful of who is entrusted to protect your stuff.

Plus, ensure your valuable stuff.

Money, cash money, takes the sting out of losing your stuff. LOL

The message here is be careful of who is entrusted to protect your stuff.

Plus, ensure your valuable stuff.

Money, cash money, takes the sting out of losing your stuff. LOL
No one getting my stuff. Like I said i
Not leaving house for more than 30 minutes plus 3 of neighbors cannot stand ex and they watch my house all the time. They are all home during day before I even go out I call his office as blocked call make sure he is at work. Tonight just sent him email requesting more money. Have to have paid off house and just need 35k more. If I don't get it then I be one of those crazies !! Lol. I can ruin him in no time. Facts sitting on my desks so he be living on reduced social security or he be smart and pay up Losing a job, losing an apt (can't rent another cause he got the other assault after he moved in ..apt don't leave to anyone who had 2 assaults on his record). He be going to second chance apt complex if he even can go there But my trap is shut till day our house closes because he still making mortgage and I not that stupid to mess up that. Lol. Ever heard song PLEASE MR POSTMAN ? I can remember it ! Lol. Pleas Mr postman being ma a letter. LOL. THAT be about 100 lettters mailed to various people with pages and photos of interesting topics. LOL. that day there be many of phones a ringing!! I just feel if SND sense it. Lol

Let's see what he does. If he gave me the 35,000 I would leave him some stuff too!! But if ignores it he walks into an empty house after he just rented his Uhaul but will find out that waste of money. Lol plus all those people have that letter sitting on their desk !! Nothing like being asshole and stupid bipolar among other things He left a paper trail !! Big weird one !! Then he be thinking dam I shoukd have given that bitch extra 35,000. Lol. Know anyone who needs a nearly new men's large Cannondale bike ? Lol. MY last dddx v d. Xxxf dcxxfxxx D.C. Fd

Back