Discrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaLady

I worked for a company as a sales rerepresentative within a week I was promoted to assistant manager after 3 months I question my raise after I threaten to quit they retro paid me 65-70 of 3 months never paid me my vacation hours after leaving the company. My manager used racial slurs by using the N word as I'm African-American and she's White including the District Manager. I contacted the DM and complained to her about the slurs, how it was becoming hostile to work, and started having health problems because of the stress working sometimes with no day off are one day while others had two and the manager 2-3 days off including just about every weekend off are always gone I did management job she took credit for everything after speaking with DM she held a meeting but didn't solve anything manager would come to work with smart remarks about what was said to DM .I then contact the General Manager never heard from her then HR they came spoke to us the manager stop only while they were there soon as they left she retaliated by calling LP they returned and started investigating the employees after reporting her for treating us unfairly. She gave us permission to take damage items and etc to homeless shelters, and also told us if we work alone we couldn't ring ourselves up to pay when our shift ends but LP instead said we stolen their property we all signed agreements to repay what she told us to take but nothing were done to her for telling us to take the items. Then they approve my unemployment then appealed it after 3-4 months.I contacted the eeoc. And now need a lawyer.

Well, hire a lawyer. Or, forget it and move on. Life's too short to continually argue.

Grammar and punctuation are your friends. Please use them. It is extremely hard to follow your story. In any case, you already filed with the EEOC. This site does not provide lawyer referrals. I suggest asking friends and family for recommendations or contact your local bar association for a list.

I don't see where you come right out & ask a specific question. Wait for a response from the EEOC. You can get a referral to a lawyer most likely from your local or state bar assoc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back