Custody of my nephew

Status
Not open for further replies.

TanishaKisamore

My sister brought my nephew home last night he is covered in bruises from head to toe. She says that her boyfriend accidentally hit him with a hard hat, he fell of a friends four wheeler, and a dog attacked him. This has all been within one week. When I ask my nephew, what happened he tells me he doesn't know, but when my boyfriend and i took him out to play he told us my sister's boyfriend is mean to me. I asked him " What do you mean ? How is he mean?" He told my boyfriend and I that my sister's boyfriend grabs his legs and throws him and that my sister's boyfriend punched him in the face and put his hand right on his biggest bruise. He has no bite marks from a "dog" and bruises everywhere, I took pictures. My boyfriend and I are moving to pueblo soon and would like to just take my nephew with us. His father is in prison and if my sister's boyfriend is beating him I don't want him around them and especially if my sister is going to hide it. I just lost my baby he was stillborn I cannot emotionally loose my nephew too. He's only two years old he doesn't deserve this!

My sister brought my nephew home last night he is covered in bruises from head to toe. She says that her boyfriend accidentally hit him with a hard hat, he fell of a friends four wheeler, and a dog attacked him. This has all been within one week. When I ask my nephew, what happened he tells me he doesn't know, but when my boyfriend and i took him out to play he told us my sister's boyfriend is mean to me. I asked him " What do you mean ? How is he mean?" He told my boyfriend and I that my sister's boyfriend grabs his legs and throws him and that my sister's boyfriend punched him in the face and put his hand right on his biggest bruise. He has no bite marks from a "dog" and bruises everywhere, I took pictures. My boyfriend and I are moving to pueblo soon and would like to just take my nephew with us. His father is in prison and if my sister's boyfriend is beating him I don't want him around them and especially if my sister is going to hide it. I just lost my baby he was stillborn I cannot emotionally loose my nephew too. He's only two years old he doesn't deserve this!

Report the matter to your local police agency. They'll investigate and get child protection involved.
The child needs help. You can't help. The police can see to it he gets help, medical care, and counseling. They'll also see to it that the perpetrators are dealt with according to the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back