custody of chid from grandparetns

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is she NOT in the middle of this????????????

Because as a child, she is NOT a LEGAL party to ANYTHING. regarding custody of HERSELF.

Please, cindy, try to understand this. Please. She has no standing to file a motion in court.

She may, as was advised, contact CPS and/or emergency services if she is suffering abuse.

That's about all there is to it to this thread.

Seriously.

again, I never advised her to do it, of course it would have to be the grandparents to do it, You advised her to tell her to tell her grandparents to seek an attorney, I simply told her to tell them (being herself and her Grandparents) to go to their courthouse and see if they could seek emergency custody if they felt the grandchild was in danger from the drugs and violence. NO, there is no evidence, we're in a web room for goodness sakes. The child simply got on here to seek options. I in no way told her to go around the law. BUT, you don't always have to run out and hire an attorney to seek safety, you nor I do not know their situation financially or otherwise. If seeking an attorney is the only way to go in her state then by all means, Grandparents please seek an attorney, if your courthouse offers forms for emergency custody, then go for it and let the JUDGE decide!

Either way it is thru the legal system, crap, you are hard headed. How sad you can't see another point of view.

How is telling this child to tell her grandparents to go to the courthouse and ask if they have the forms for emergency or temporary custody against the law, you yourself advised her to tell her grandparents to seek an attorney......again, either way, it is through the legal system. I now see why you never see a blue moon, you see black and white only, and you are right, this thread is definitely over.

For the record, I never said you are wrong, I simply stated what I did!!!! And if it does not apply to the child's situation then it doesn't, and the courts will tell her grandparents there is no such thing.

I know what worked for me and again it was through the COURTS!!! Would you like me to send you a copy of "Temporary Custody" papers that the courts allowed me to fill out?? and then the signature of the Judge that signed the papers???? If it is not allowed in her state, then at least her grandparents can find out on her behalf and go and seek the attorney or CPS.....CHOICES, believe it or not, WE HAVE THEM!!!! AND it is NOT ILLEGAL TO GO TO THE COURTHOUSE AND ASK!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back