Professional Malpractice Credit run without permission

Status
Not open for further replies.

guestpost

My husband is trying to buy a house for his parents which I want nothing to do with and the broker which also has their loan company has run my credit without my permission and states that in the state of California as long as they have the spouse's permission they don't need the actual person's permission. Is this true? What can I do?

Per my reference - it notes per the FCRA: Information on an Applicant's Spouse -

A. Permissible purpose. A creditor may request any information concerning an applicant's spouse if that spouse will be permitted to use the account or will be contractually liable upon the account, or the applicant is relying on the spouse's income as a basis for repayment of the credit requested. A creditor may request any information concerning an applicant's spouse if (1) the state law doctrine of necessaries applies to the transaction, or (2) the applicant resides in a community property state, or (3) the property upon which the applicant is relying as a basis for repayment of the credit requested is located in such a state, or (4) the applicant is acting as the agent of the nonapplicant spouse.

Your state (Ca.) is a community property state.

My husband is trying to buy a house for his parents which I want nothing to do with and the broker which also has their loan company has run my credit without my permission and states that in the state of California as long as they have the spouse's permission they don't need the actual person's permission. Is this true? What can I do?

It's not only true, it's legal.
You can DIVORCE this thug.
Other than that, you'll get STRONG ARMED again.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back