CPS fail to do what the court order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucillebate2710

DCFS trubles, please help me.

Its been more three months .my child still in foster care & my family did the live scan everything what the cps told them.and the minute order to dcfs to assets the relative place within 10days and its been eight weeks now. They haven't done it.& we just had a court hearingbut even I told to my lawyer but she didn't even bring it up to the commissioner but instead mmy lawyer advice me that we can't be a family aand if I got my child back I should out of county or state that there is no CP's.& she told me even the case is dissimed if they see me ,my child and the biological father they will detained my son again and this time .I will never get my child back.and I want to rehearing my case but I know my lawyer will tell me its not a good idea.I don't know what to do?

What if the dcfs haven't done what the court orders?

In minute order the court order the dcfs within one week to assist or evaluate my family place .my family did the livescan twice already except my mom she did it already but the dcfs wants her to do it again but my mom is very I'll.in and out to the hospital but the case worker still insist to get her fingerprint again.a three minute walk to her is forty five mins.its very hard for her.and one of big stress that causing her health cuz of dcfs .and my child still in fostercare.my mom is worried and asking why her g.child still there? Even if you read their report they made so many mistake and misspelling names ,words and etc.and the case worker told us that is OK to make a mistake to there report cuz the court knows that.why taking a oath if nothing but a whole lie.what's the use for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its been more three months .my child still in foster care & my family did the live scan everything what the cps told them.and the minute order to dcfs to assets the relative place within 10days and its been eight weeks now. They haven't done it.& we just had a court hearingbut even I told to my lawyer but she didn't even bring it up to the commissioner but instead mmy lawyer advice me that we can't be a family aand if I got my child back I should out of county or state that there is no CP's.& she told me even the case is dissimed if they see me ,my child and the biological father they will detained my son again and this time .I will never get my child back.and I want to rehearing my case but I know my lawyer will tell me its not a good idea.I don't know what to do?

What if the dcfs haven't done what the court orders?

In minute order the court order the dcfs within one week to assist or evaluate my family place .my family did the livescan twice already except my mom she did it already but the dcfs wants her to do it again but my mom is very I'll.in and out to the hospital but the case worker still insist to get her fingerprint again.a three minute walk to her is forty five mins.its very hard for her.and one of big stress that causing her health cuz of dcfs .and my child still in fostercare.my mom is worried and asking why her g.child still there? Even if you read their report they made so many mistake and misspelling names ,words and etc.and the case worker told us that is OK to make a mistake to there report cuz the court knows that.why taking a oath if nothing but a whole lie.what's the use for?

Be smart and do what the lawyer suggested.
Lawyers hear things that they can't tell their clients explicitly.
They can often drop a hint.
You had a hint dropped, it means you better get to scooting.
Otherwise, they will hunt you down and the nightmare will be relived again.
If that happens, you were warned that things will get worse.
Be smart, cut your losses and run for the hills, the mountains, the border, just run fast, don't look back, and get yourself gone!
Good luck.

Last edited:
Your post is very difficult to read.

Could you narrow it down and stick to sentences please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back