Covid-Notice-PTO-Resignation

Lots of Blue posters here that is for sure, but I have been vaxxed and I don't necessarily believe in all the Liberal nonsense. I also get the flu shoot every year, and if I had COVID I have not been aware but the COVID vaccine for me was easier than the Flu shot I get every year. I had ZERO reaction while my wife had a pretty significant one.

With that said once FDA approval happens in September it will be a requirement in almost ALL organizations, you can be fired if you do not adhere to company policy, and you have no repercussion since COVID lawsuits are legally protected insta dismissals. So try to sue away which won't happen. If you are that stead fast against it then I would take the 3k and run.

Good luck to wife for finding another job that doesn't require it.
Why are you politicizing? Getting a vaccine to help stop/reduce/ minimize a potentially deadly virus is not/should not be a Red/Blue thing. Wearing a mask shouldn't be either.

Watching your loved one suffer horribly when they could have gotten a simple vaccine to prevent the illness is mind bogglingly stupid.

Why are you politicizing? Getting a vaccine to help stop/reduce/ minimize a potentially deadly virus is not/should not be a Red/Blue thing. Wearing a mask shouldn't be either.

Watching your loved one suffer horribly when they could have gotten a simple vaccine to prevent the illness is mind bogglingly stupid.

You politicize every thread, even this one. Anti Vaxxer assumption, with a name like justblue are we to assume that you are just BLUE

You're sources are as pathetic as your argument. Are you one of those Qanon nutters?

As a FYI for the other members here, OP has posted his response in the quote of cbg post.

I will take it one step further the WHO and O'Bama administration provided funding to the Wuhan lab to create and study crap like that. Are we to just assume they were doing it for the betterment of man kind?

I will take it one step further the WHO and O'Bama administration provided funding to the Wuhan lab to create and study crap like that.

The US certainly has provided money to fund WHO. But to my knowledge the US has not provided a penny to China directly to fund its research labs. Do you actually have any reliable source to back up that ever occurred? Also, do you have any sources that back up that WHO provided funding for that Wuhan lab? Or is all this mere speculation on your part?

Are we to just assume they were doing it for the betterment of man kind?

Only the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) knows for sure its motivations for setting up the lab. But don't think that China is the only nation that keeps a storehouse of dangerous viruses to study. The US does that, too.

Option 3: Resign with 30 days' notice and get her $3k in PTO.
Thats' true - there's still time for this, and it's a win-win. Ms. Anti-Vaxxer gets her money and the folks at the health-care facility don't have to be placed at risk by her.

Zig? OP hasn't posted on this thread since mid August.
A "like" was put on one of my posts in this thread and I mistook it as a reply, so I responded. I'm glad to see my response would be the same now as then, though ;)
(I removed my response when I realized my mistake)

Back