Confusing Divorce Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singh1

Jurisdiction
Virginia
Hi All,
I need help from as many people as possible. I am not understanding why my divorce is taking so long. Let me tell you a bit about myself first. I was born in Ohio, Cleveland and I am living in Virginia over 20 years, I am 31 years old now working as a engineer. I got married on Feb 6th 2015 in India as arranged marriage. My wife is citizen in India and she lives there. I went to India for just 10 days to get married and within 10 days my wife slept with someone, and I started getting threats from her. I came back safely to USA and I have audio recordings as proof of conversations going on where I am explaining of sexual activities/adultery crime occurring to my mother in law and my wife's uncle. Afterwards I started getting threats and near July 2015 I received divorce papers from my wife. There are no babies in this marriage, nothing was contributed in this marriage except minor jewelry. But they are demanding more then jewelry and saying I did fraud which obviously I did not she is the one who slept with someone. Anyways, is there such thing as a force divorce, fast track divorce, or any way to get a peaceful quick divorce? I don't understand why this is taking so long!

Hi All,
I need help from as many people as possible. I am not understanding why my divorce is taking so long. Let me tell you a bit about myself first. I was born in Ohio, Cleveland and I am living in Virginia over 20 years, I am 31 years old now working as a engineer. I got married on Feb 6th 2015 in India as arranged marriage. My wife is citizen in India and she lives there. I went to India for just 10 days to get married and within 10 days my wife slept with someone, and I started getting threats from her. I came back safely to USA and I have audio recordings as proof of conversations going on where I am explaining of sexual activities/adultery crime occurring to my mother in law and my wife's uncle. Afterwards I started getting threats and near July 2015 I received divorce papers from my wife. There are no babies in this marriage, nothing was contributed in this marriage except minor jewelry. But they are demanding more then jewelry and saying I did fraud which obviously I did not she is the one who slept with someone. Anyways, is there such thing as a force divorce, fast track divorce, or any way to get a peaceful quick divorce? I don't understand why this is taking so long!

No one on this site knows a darn thing about the laws on your subcontinent nation.
I suggest you discuss your predicament with one of your nation's solicitors, barristers, or attorneys.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back