Claiming compensation

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk2009

Thankfully, I was found not guilty to 2 counts of "assault" on my ex girlfriend. she knew I didnt do it, it was a false allegation.

This has been a very stressful and emotional time for 8 months. Now, its time for a civil/law suit against her for what she has done.

Does anyone know if this is possible to claim damages? Emotional distress, trauma, finances (she owes me money), and health?

If so - how does one go about doing this?

See, I told you so!!!

Congratulations, now let it go.

But, if you persist, you'd sue her for maliscious prosecution and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

Those are two of the toughest torts on which there are to recover.

Anyway, good luck and watch your back.

A snake will persist when it's bite fails to cause necrosis in it's victim's flesh!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks. really appreciate it. i need payback. pain and suffering. dear God. i need payback from the evil snake.
btw - took the jury 20 minutes to decide on a 3 day trial.

firehawk2009 said:
thanks. really appreciate it. i need payback. pain and suffering. dear God. i need payback from the evil snake.
btw - took the jury 20 minutes to decide on a 3 day trial.

Too bad you can't sue the Crown Persecutor and the bumbling constabulary.

Be careful, be very careful, the persecutor, the bumbling constabulary, and the snake are often found to conspire and ensnare you in a tarbaby trap!!!

Avoid all of those creatures, especially the snake.

sure, thanks. would love to sue the CPS. maybe there is a way, i dont know but one step at a time.
I also wish I could put this in the media, humilate her. or have a big banner with her face and write "liar" on it and hang it in the shopping centre or something.... of course, that isnt going to happen!

But yes, I guess I need a law firm who can deal with this stuff.

What would the "side" effects be if the law suit is placed and they get told about this? What can she do? countersuit? me get a harrasment warning?

Speak with a lawyer, not a barrister.

It isn't easy to sue for iied and mp in the US.

It is harder in the UK.

Speak to a lawyer and see what the track record for the suits are in your courts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back