child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name

If I had my children taking away by CPS for drugs and now Im clean and have been for 6+ years and I was to have another child would that one get taken away as well?

If I had my children taking away by CPS for drugs and now Im clean and have been for 6+ years and I was to have another child would that one get taken away as well?

There is no way a stranger on the internet can assure of that if you BREED again, you'll keep the child.

Heck, there is no way a stranger would know if you're capable of BREEDING.

I suggest you speak with the authorities directly and ask them those questions.

Children aren't pets or toys.

Think about that.

If you're interested in companionship, have you considered a nice puppy, a goat, a donkey, a parakeet, a lamb, a cat, a rabbit, or "Perfect Polly"?

https://www.perfectpollypet.com/

PERFECT POLLY makes a great companion, makes no mess to be cleaned, quiets down upon command, has no foul odor, and chirps beautiful music.

Absent good cause to remove this new child, no. But, being clean and sober doesn't mean you are in a position to properly care for a child. Do you have a job? A place to live? A healthy relationship with the father who will stay around and preferably marry you?

Breeding simply because you can is not necessarily the best thing for you or the child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back