Can I Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANDICE

I Went On A Interview But Before The Interview I Met With A Supervisor A Terril Stroud A Couple Of Day Before My Sister Introduced Me And It Seem To Me Going Well So He Set Up An Interview I Went And I Was Seen By Another Supervisor And He Told Me That The Person Who Does The Training Is On Vacation And Wont Be Back Until After Labor Day And He Also Could'nt Hire Me Till After Labor Day And He Would Call Have The Other Supervisor Mr Stroud To Call Me That Friday The Day I Went On The Interview Was A Monday Mean While My Sister Called Me On Her Lunch Break And Told Me That He Said Don't Worry I Have The Job And That He Made A Disturbing Comment About My Lower Assets Now The Week Goes By And No Call Early Tuesday Morning I Called Mr Stroud And He Wasn't In His Office So I Left A Message But Before Lunch I Called Again And Talked To Him And He Said The Person Was Back From Training And He Had To Talk To That Person And He Would Call Me Back Right Away And He Took My Number But He Never Called So Early Wensday Morning I Called Again And He Said He Was Sorry He Didn't Get A Chance To Speak That Person And He Said I Will Talk To Him/her Then Ask Me Was I Dress For Work Because "when I Call Back Ill Need U To Come In" I Said Yes Sir Thinking That I Would Start Today He Never Called Back Instead My Sister Called Me And Told Me Taht A Young Spanish Female Who Had Came In For An Interview Was Being Hired On The Spot The Same Day As The Interview And I Know The Girl Personally She Lives In My Neigbohood And I Thought That Was So Unprofessional And It Was No Need To Lie About It And To Have Me Think That I Had The Job So Do I Have A Case

I am sorry but all the capitalization that is going on makes it hard to read. Please repost your message with proper capitalizations.

It was all so painful to read with all of the improper capitalization and the fact that it was one big run-on sentence....however, I don't see any reason why you would have any type of case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back