Boy friend fails drug test for po. Dcs comes to my house and take my kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

craz

My boyfriend and his baby mother have the same p.o. She failded a drug test and came to her job where my boyfriend works to and told him she is fixing to srew with everybodys life cause sombody was screwing with hers. Well the next time he went to c his p.o she gave him a drug test and said he failed, he says there was a faint line he didnt fail it. Well dcs came to my house and said they were there to give him a hair follical test but only gave me a pee test. They took my kids. Now they are tring to get me for child abuse.

Wow, this has to be tough for you guys.

You just try to help, and they try to screw you.

Okay, here's what you need to know.
You don't have to talk with anyone. If you're smart, you'll refuse politely and ask for a lawyer.
If they arrest you, refuse to discuss anything except your name, date of birth, and address. Then ask for a lawyer and stick to your guns, no talking, ever.

If charged, plead not guilty, ask for a lawyer, and wait.

Okay, now you know.

Tell your boyfriend to do the same thing.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

My boyfriend and his baby mother have the same p.o. She failded a drug test and came to her job where my boyfriend works to and told him she is fixing to srew with everybodys life cause sombody was screwing with hers. Well the next time he went to c his p.o she gave him a drug test and said he failed, he says there was a faint line he didnt fail it. Well dcs came to my house and said they were there to give him a hair follical test but only gave me a pee test. They took my kids. Now they are tring to get me for child abuse.

As a purely practical matter, you may need to make a choice here.

Your kids, or your boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back