Answers

D

DHazle

Jurisdiction
Texas
If I rent a room for my son and I and my boyfriend lives in the same place does this give my husband grounds to file adultry in Divorce. My husband is incarcerated and is about to be released. I have filed but can he counter file for custody based on adultry we have 1 child and have been married for 8 years. He has been in jail a year and scheduled to be released

If I rent a room for my son and I and my boyfriend lives in the same place does this give my husband grounds to file adultry in Divorce.

Sure. Anything can give him "grounds to file."

Whether he wins anything from it is anybody's guess.

If you are that worried about it maybe you shouldn't have had a boyfriend while you are still married.

If I rent a room for my son and I and my boyfriend lives in the same place does this give my husband grounds to file adultry in Divorce. My husband is incarcerated and is about to be released. I have filed but can he counter file for custody based on adultry we have 1 child and have been married for 8 years. He has been in jail a year and scheduled to be released

One is no longer required to file for divorce in Texas stating cause for said divorce action.

You, on the other hand, can divorce an incarcerated felon simply because he or she is an incarcerated felon.

Few convicts are going to be interested in caring for a child, especially if he or she is out on parole.

Keep on divorcing the convict.

I'd dump the live in bedmate, but that's just how I roll these days.

Back