An Annulment or a Divorce

B

bueyes33

Jurisdiction
Washington
Hi my name is Barbie Ramos DeLeon and I got married to my husband Hector L Ramos Deleon back in 2006 and Seattle, Washington and I just recently got informed that the man that I'm married is Johnny A Deluis Moreolo and has not a United States citizen he is from Colombian and right now they're in the process of trying to deport him back and I wanted to know if I'm married under false pretenses and if I can get my divorce thrown out if there's any way that you could help me or answer a few questions of what I can do you can message me a email at xxxxxx or call me at xxxxxxx

Why do you want your divorce reversed?

I suggest you simply meet with at least THREE lawyers.
The initial meeting is normally provided at no cost.
You'll have about 20-30 minutes to ask questions and get answers.

If he married you pretending to be Juan Romero, but his real name was Carlos Gomez, YES, you can obtain a divorce.

You can obtain an annulment, but a divorce is easier.

I am sorry to hear about such a horrible misdeed. I would think that you should be able to get an annulment as a result of marriage under false pretenses. Logically it would be a marriage void ab initio since you technically didn't marry the man who bears the name on the certificate. From the way it sounds, it appears the wife would prefer to separate as quickly and cleanly as possible.

Back