always been there,married still seperated for two years,she moved,I havnt seen my son

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestdaddy

me and my wife been seperated for two years, we have a three yr. old son together threw two ex-partes that was dropped due to conflict on her behalfe, a divorce she started last year was even thrown out due to conflict with GAL on another one of her four kids that has my last name she didnt want to go threw what was about to go down with that so she dropped it. So beggining of Jan 2011 she called and said she was moving 2hrs away and leaving all four of her kids with her mom in the city i reside in also so she can switch job locations and find a new place to live and in Feb 2011 she would come get them. Ok I called back a couple days later and asked for custody of my son cuz i think she has to much on her plate right now and her mom also.She said no that was on wensday.Up to speed the two years i've had my son every weekend and holidays and since Oct 2010 i even started to get him on tues @ thur after work. Ok now i went to pick him up that thur after i asked for custody ,she's already moved and her mom said no so i called police they said no the bs.(civil matter) crap then i went on fri. for my weekend visits no again so i called police again and they said same thing then after hr. back and forth they said mom is on her way to get him. That was Jan 12, 2011 the last time i seen my son and only talked to him twice i call every two days no answer or even call back with his voice. So concidering we still married with no court orders and it really always went my way with ex-partes visitations can she continue to due this to me? Yes i filled for divorce already and asked for custody,but we at a stan still now for a new court appointed mediator because the first one was last years GAL and she denied us. I am representing myself due to funds i dont have for atorneys wanting $$$$ i dont have to give away.

If you are the legal father and you have court ordered visitation then no, her mother or her can keep your child from you during your court ordered time. Go back to court, shes in contempt. Also you may want to rethink the part about no attorney. Your child will be worth every penny.Good luck.

You're not able to represent yourself in thus matter any more than you could remove a brain tumor or do open heart surgery on yourself.

Get an attorney.
If you don't you may very well never see your son until he's an adult.

You've made a mess of this.
Get help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back