Administrative leave non paid

Allegedly discovered me talking to a student on the bus when a parent ask me not to. I told them there were several instances to where he ask me a question what am I supposed to do ignore him because that would be rude. The said Being on my phone. I told them I was only on my phone during mine and my driver break cause we get 10-15mins break between high school and elementary school pick up. This one i argue with them over this eating on the bus. Lot of drivers and aids u just need to know when to look on the camera. I ask them if they where goona pay me for the time I had off they said no cause we are having you resign peacefully. And if employer call them wondering why he resign they will tell them I resign do to personal reason

I suggest you consider resigning.
If you refuse, you'll probably be fired for insubordination, or arrested for something far worse, as in communicating with that child or worse.

What I'm wondering is can I take them to court for not paying me for the administrative leave like the said they would

I'm just found out they don't have my paycheck for the pay period I work and will not pay me for it so i need advice how do I go about this

Generally getting UI when you quit is rare. Getting when fired for cause such as you were is also rare. It still never hurts to file.

BTW they force me to resgin they said if I don't they will have me attested

It's probably good that you resigned then. They do not have to pay you for the time off that you didn't work unless you have a binding contract to the contrary. File for unemployment ins. - the state will decide if you qualify & look for other employment.

If you didn't get paid for any time you worked, then file a wage claim with your state DOL.

Back