Abuse of Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

customplague

My rights are being violated and I am being punished for a matter that I'm try to fight in the courts. My license has been suspended for failure to pay child support along with a court case for contempt of court. For the simple fact of leaving my job do to medical reasons.Which is strictly to the county/Dss for needing medicaid for the birth of my children and when my children's mother needed help and I was not able to cover everything. In which I thought I lived in the Country of the Free. Where Citizens were capable of taking care of the health and family before all else.I have not be convicted of anything but am being punished as if i was. It is making It impossible for me to properly obtain a lawyer for my defense and find employment without the license need to transport myself anywhere.

I have a recorded Conversation in which I was told the only way to get my license back is to agree with what Dss wants and drive to get papers signed which is impossible without a valid license.

The courts along the Tompkins county Dss have falsely filed papers. With inaccurate information including amounts due and amounts involved in the case. They are infringing on my 13th amendment rights and I am being pushed into "Forced Labor " . The county is forcing me into a slave labor state to get there money if they where a criminal enterprise. If i do not obey there commands then I'm make it in possible for me to do anything but submit to there will, without being able to stand up and fight the matter.

I also have a recording of my Initial Appearance in which it's openly stated that the papers filed and served to me are not correct.

after sending this information to the courts and head of Dss and TOMPKINS COUNTY LEGISLATURE. I received a call from Child Support from a man offering to Drop everything if i did not fight and came in a signed there papers agreeing to everything. I declined and that day my collection was sent to the Commissioner of Taxation and Finance. where i received a letter stating that i had 15 days to pay my balance in full or they would issue warrants for seizure of my assets while I'm still trying to fight it in court.

Thank you for sharing your story. When you have a legal question please be sure to let us know.

I'm not sure we can help you here though I don't see where you have a specific question.

My rights are being violated and I am being punished for a matter that I'm try to fight in the courts. My license has been suspended for failure to pay child support along with a court case for contempt of court. For the simple fact of leaving my job do to medical reasons.Which is strictly to the county/Dss for needing medicaid for the birth of my children and when my children's mother needed help and I was not able to cover everything. In which I thought I lived in the Country of the Free. Where Citizens were capable of taking care of the health and family before all else.I have not be convicted of anything but am being punished as if i was. It is making It impossible for me to properly obtain a lawyer for my defense and find employment without the license need to transport myself anywhere.

I have a recorded Conversation in which I was told the only way to get my license back is to agree with what Dss wants and drive to get papers signed which is impossible without a valid license.

The courts along the Tompkins county Dss have falsely filed papers. With inaccurate information including amounts due and amounts involved in the case. They are infringing on my 13th amendment rights and I am being pushed into "Forced Labor " . The county is forcing me into a slave labor state to get there money if they where a criminal enterprise. If i do not obey there commands then I'm make it in possible for me to do anything but submit to there will, without being able to stand up and fight the matter.

I also have a recording of my Initial Appearance in which it's openly stated that the papers filed and served to me are not correct.

after sending this information to the courts and head of Dss and TOMPKINS COUNTY LEGISLATURE. I received a call from Child Support from a man offering to Drop everything if i did not fight and came in a signed there papers agreeing to everything. I declined and that day my collection was sent to the Commissioner of Taxation and Finance. where i received a letter stating that i had 15 days to pay my balance in full or they would issue warrants for seizure of my assets while I'm still trying to fight it in court.

You need a lawyer, buddy.

Hire yourself one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back