14 year old nephew

mattaeus1984

Jurisdiction
United Kingdom
My 14 year old nephew was placed in the care of my mother about a year ago,due to issues with HIS mother. My mother died around three months ago, my father who should be expected to be caring for my nephew is pre occupied with his new future wife and is often away for a week at a time leaving my nephew in the "care" of my brother who has been in trouble with the police for being allegedly "too involved" with younger children (this happened when he was around 16) although I was told at the time and still am now that there were no charges I still believe my brother to be an unsuitable person to be looking after my nephew as he is heavily addicted to ketamine, and has severe mood swings during which he often physically harms the family pet dogs. I do not want my nephew to have this negative role model caring for him at such a crucial time in his formative years. (I myself was in and out of foster care as a child and have personally had a very bad experience with it. What can I do????
ANY advice please.

If any person is being harmed, responsible people call the police who can stop the abuse and protect the victim.

Back