Wrongful Termination What Are My Rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSYFORD

Last week my manager placed me on a plan of action due to my inability to adhere to the policy's that were set for working at home. Today my manager and someone from human resources brings me into another room and says that they have to let me go because "a reliable source told them that they heard me using volguar language towards my manager" first of all I never used any volgular language at work that is a lie. The second reason is because I shared/showed my action plan to other people on my team how would they no this. This is not right, Also I want to add that the company has different deparments and there are way more minorities on one side then there is on the other side. I just so happen to work on the side where there were not many minorities.I would like to know what are my rights do I have any at this point?

They are the same as you have been told on the other sites where you have posted this question.

This does not meet the legal definition of a wrongful termination. You have the right to file for unemployment. You have the right to look for another job.

The answer is not going to change no matter how many places you ask the question.

I had a similar situation to yours and found out how I could deal with the wrongful termination through information on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back