without my babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbeadle

please help my children have been living with a couple for 2 yrs i only get them 1 a month and has to be surprivesed by my dad and this all came from my husband and and having a verbal fight and me leaving for the night im so confused i thought the county was supposed to reunite familys not rip them a part i miss my children so much:confused: and the part i dont get is the couple that have my children had theres taking away from them for worse reasons and the county apporved them

I am confused. Is there an open case plan with DCFS? It sounds like the kids are in a foster home? If so why is it still open after 2 years? Were you given a case plan to complete? Do you have an attorney? where is the Dad and does he see them? Please tell us in detail what exactly is going on.

bbeadle said:
please help my children have been living with a couple for 2 yrs i only get them 1 a month and has to be surprivesed by my dad and this all came from my husband and and having a verbal fight and me leaving for the night im so confused i thought the county was supposed to reunite familys not rip them a part i miss my children so much:confused: and the part i dont get is the couple that have my children had theres taking away from them for worse reasons and the county apporved them

Complete the program the court ordered you to take.
Take the counseling you've been ordered to participate in and improve yourself.
Stop beating yourself up over your stupidity.
You know what you need to do to get your children returned to you.
Don't worry about anyone else, other than improving yourself.
Stop making excuses.
Keep making excuses, you'll never get them back.
Accept full responsibility for what YOU did.
Keep doing the HARD work to get better.
You can do it.
Others have done it.
Do what you've been told and more, be polite, show remorse and contrition for your actions; and you and those babies will be a family once more.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no there isnt a plan from cps they took our parent aide away from us i have asked them what to do and im hittin g a brick wall

Who is the couple that has the children? WHY were the children place with this couple? Are you on drugs? Have you had "issues" with DCYS before?

What EXACTLY happened when the children were removed from parental care?

It seems you have difficultly expressing yourself...Please get assistance from someone that can clarify your situation.

Thanks

Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back