Withold adjutiction & sealing or expunging record

Status
Not open for further replies.

yumy0920

My won was charged with false in prisonment and misdemeanor battery pursuant in 2005 he was 14 at the time the judge witheld adjudication and he went thru his 5 years of provation till he was 18. They did a background check for a job working with kids and they fired him when they rec the background check from children & fam. The letter he rec requesting the deposition of the courts was send to them but the letter had 2 counts of lewd n lecivious & a wrong date, I need to know who can I contact to correct that information coming out in my sons record? And, can I seal or sponge his record with the above charges that I mention? Another question if we have testimonial from the girls that it was all a lie writing out and it was send to my son via myspace a Internet social network can that be cause to reopen this and clear my son from these charges?

Last edited:
His record, to some extent should be masked by his age. In a position dealing with children, any prior acts will likely be considered. You will not be able to stop that.

In all likelihood, madam,your son was charged with some type of sexual crime.

The upshot of that is, he'll forever bear the 21st century scarlet letter!

It seems that Junior has been labelled as a sexual offender/predator.

I suggest you speak with hs former attorney, or retain new counsel to investigate this matter.

he was not charge with any sexsual crime, my problem is that miami dade county has 2 different charges from the new county that we are living now. I am trying to obtain that background check and take from their. thanks

I have found out that the Department of Children and Family disclose a arrest record that they were not suppost. I went today to the Juvenile Dept in the court house @ the county that I live in and the suppervisor told me that they are not suppost to disclose the affidavit nor the arrest record only a later stating if yes or no eligible to work at the job he was appliying for.
I want to know if that is legal that they attached the arrest record to that employer divulging inforamtion in a juvenile record?

I have found out that the Department of Children and Family disclose a arrest record that they were not suppost. I went today to the Juvenile Dept in the court house @ the county that I live in and the suppervisor told me that they are not suppost to disclose the affidavit nor the arrest record only a later stating if yes or no eligible to work at the job he was appliying for.
I want to know if that is legal that they attached the arrest record to that employer divulging inforamtion in a juvenile record?

He may NOT have been charged (or adjudicated of a sexual offense), but I bet he was arrested for some sort of sexual offense.

Doesn't matter to me, because, it will never disappear.

Well, not without you hiring a lawyer, spending lots of money ($20-30,000) and suing to make sure the record is sealed.

However, even if you prevailed, stuff would still be leaked!!!!

Like I said, once you get involved in anyway with matters of sexual abuse or molestation, the big, red letters "SO" (for sexual offender), will always be lurking in the background of your life!

If what you suppose happened, it was probably illegal.

But, try and prove it!

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back