will this hold up in small claims

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvelguy68

i am debating on suing my former employer for funds owed to me. long story short, i was discharged 2 days after i recieved my bonus check. it was reversed in my checking account(i recieve direct deposit) and a check minus the bonus was mailed to me. not only did i lose a $2200 bonus, but i had $401 worth of over draft fees and late fees that occured up to then. i also only received a check for 1 week of vacation, though 3 were owed (and i was told i would be paid). If i have proper documentation on the bous payout (which states you must be employed at the time of payout to be recieved) and of overdrafts from my bank as well as employer document stating i have 3 weeks of vacation after 1 year, is this a worthy case? Chattanooga , tn

well, its not something i do regularly, nor am i sure about going up against a billion dollar company like carlson world wide. I know it seems trivial, but i lost a good chunk of my $$$ not to mention my life when i was termed there. and now the employees are calling me asking me why i did what i did, and i thought that was hush hush as well. just curious if anyone things i will hold up and what my chances are. thanks for all the help

Not having a crystal ball, no one here can gauge what an unknown judge in an unknown court will decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back