will i get custody and placement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevybaby24

Basically what I am wondering, I already filed a motion for full custody and placement of my 3 year old daughter. Right now we have 50/50 both custody and placement, she spends a week with him then a week with me, via court order.
The reason I filed is because we cannot agree to anything nor get along with eachother. It is time for our daughter to start headstart and I went to enroll her and her dad wont give consent because he wants to her to go to eau claire school. With that said, he has no license or car and lives in a rough neighborhood in a disgusting apartment. I have a police report stating the uncleanliness of his apt as well as the fact the officer smelled weed on him.
Do you think that I have a good chance at getting full custody/placement? Do I need a lawyer? I was told a guardian ad litem is going to be appointed. How can I ensure that he doesnt get custody/placement?
The only thing he has against me is when I had my son I went through post pardum depression and I was also put on bedrest for health reason so I let him take care of his daughter for a few months and I wanst there at all. He is using this as abondonment on my part. How is this going to look against me?

(Haven't you asked this elsewhere?)

Dad is obviously not unfit, so that's a non-issue. There is no change of circumstance, so why do you think the court will modify the current agreement?

Ah yes - you've asked the same question several times.

The answers haven't changed.

version 1

Mom, you've been trying to get custody for how long? If you're still asking the same question months later, get an attorney.

Where was I ever rude to you?

I'm sorry you don't like the legal reality.

You're not getting full custody unless Dad agrees; and in fact given your history if the judge does modify - which is unlikely - Dad may just end up being the primary parent.

If I were you, I wouldn't rock the boat. You might lose what you have.

You're welcome.

your not even aware of the full situation your just passing judgment on your own bias on me, so just stop responding i dont want your advice any longer.

Sorry hon, not only will the answers not change no matter who posts, but you also don't get to dictate who actually responds. I could ask cbg, Army Judge, disagreeable, Moose, any number of people to take a look at this thread - and judging by the number of views, some obviously have already - and they're going to tell you the same thing.

If you want to pay an attorney to tell you what you want to hear, you're absolutely welcome to do that. However, neither I nor anyone else here will tell you lies, or pretend, just because you don't like the reality. We'd be doing you, this site AND ourselves a grave disservice if we did that.

You've written various threads, in a couple of places, asking for ways to get Dad's 50/50 taken away. You've never - anywhere - given any actual solid reason why this should happen, other than after leaving the child with him for X number of months, you wanted to be a parent again.

We can only go by what you post. And you've been at this since at least before October of last year.

Seriously - 50/50 is as good as you're going to get. Rock the boat at your own peril.

okay well i filed a motion so we'll c about that smartypants, youve given your opinion so just drop it get a life and go away

Do you think that I have a good chance at getting full custody/placement? No. I think you have next to no chance of getting full custody/placement. Judges are not in the habit of giving full custody to only one parent unless there is actual danger to the child, and nothing you have posted has suggested that is the case.

Do I need a lawyer? Badly.

I was told a guardian ad litem is going to be appointed. How can I ensure that he doesnt get custody/placement?
I assume you mean the father and not the GAL. Quite frankly, you can't.

okay well i filed a motion so we'll c about that smartypants, youve given your opinion so just drop it get a life and go away

Wow, why so much hostility?
Your attitude often determines what happens to you in life, and how others treat you.
Sorry, what you have is the best it'll ever be.
That means things can get worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back