Wife took my daughter to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishties

My wife who only has a philipino passport ,took my 11 month old daughter to France. We met on the internet in 2002 ,and at the time she was living in france with her brother. i courted he,r and she decided to move, and settle down in the US. In 2005 she became pregnantl and had our daughter on august 17.About one month before getting her green card,in febuary, she decided she couldnt stand the US anymore more,for a variety of reasons, and left the country to live in France. At the time i allowed her to do so,mainly cause i needed a break from her verbal, and physical violence. It had got so bad that my ex wife pulled my 14 year old son out of our house because he witnessed her throw a knife at me. The knife incident was one of many violent outbursts,some were witnessed by family,friends,and i even had to call a cop friend of mine to come over, and explain that this country doesnt allow assaults. So after she left with the baby,she kept calling me and telling me honey its diffrent in france,im a difrent person totally, and you should be here with Shauna. I guess the guilt trip thing was working, so on june 8th 2006, i boarded a flight for france ,and its august 7, and let say the honeymoon is over. it only lasted this long, because shes out to sea all the time ,for weeks on end on a private yacht. anyway recently she threatened to have me deported ,and then she was going to send our daughter {Shauna} to the philpines ,so her mom can raise her. this is very common amongst the philipinos, were the children work all over the world ,and leave their kids behind in a third world country ,and support them from afar. Well since im here in france now and my daughter is a US citizen ,can i take her back home to live with her brother and i in a non violent home while she is out to sea...she left in july and wont be home till oct. please someone help me i've been through enough with this woman but i dont want to let my daughter be abused in the future....do i have any rights as her primary caretaker ?..getting home to the us will be easy..but will i have to face kidnapping charges in the us ....when she is a US citizen ?...any and all advice will be helpful....i fear for my daughters future safety ...thanks for your time Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back