wife stole child support

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacqueline25

My wife met me when i was 14 and she was 22. I dropped out of school to support her when I was 15. We had a baby girl. While we were still together she got full custody and filed for child support. She had the child support sent to her mothers house, She has never worked. I payed all the bills with what was left of my check. I was told if I appeal the child support that I would lose my family. I have been paying child support since 2001. We just separated May of 2009. She is claiming now I owe more money. :mad:I am paying $465.00 Month. I have solid evidence that we were all living together and that I was paying the bills. Can I get the child support money back? Will they at least lower my payments? What are my rights?:confused:

My wife met me when i was 14 and she was 22. I dropped out of school to support her when I was 15. We had a baby girl. While we were still together she got full custody and filed for child support. She had the child support sent to her mothers house, She has never worked. I payed all the bills with what was left of my check. I was told if I appeal the child support that I would lose my family. I have been paying child support since 2001. We just separated May of 2009. She is claiming now I owe more money. :mad:I am paying $465.00 Month. I have solid evidence that we were all living together and that I was paying the bills. Can I get the child support money back? Will they at least lower my payments? What are my rights?:confused:

You are a victim in so many ways.
Have you spoken to any counselors?
Have you, her, and the baby been DNA tested?
Perhaps, you might want to speak to a sexual abuse counselor?
You might then wish to speak with a lawyer.

Why?
Because, you should be suing her.

After speaking with the counselor and the attorney, you might have a clearer picture of how you have been wronged.
This is about so much more than financial matters.

She's a very wicked person.
You have done nothing wrong.
I hope you get help.

You won't lose anything if you appeal the court order.
She's lying to you and bullying you.
She might lose much more than that, WHEN YOU WISE UP!!!!

We have been DNA tested and the child is mine. She is nine now. I'm 30. Am I entitled to get the money back. If I take her to court, can I get custody?

jacqueline25 said:
We have been DNA tested and the child is mine. She is nine now. I'm 30. Am I entitled to get the money back. If I take her to court, can I get custody?

Talk to a couple of local attorneys. They should be able to answer those questions. You surely have a right to some form of custody. The money? Hard to say. Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back