Wife had postponed divorce so conference day showed stricken checked it Friday now shows active

Babboon

Jurisdiction
Washington
So wife and I seemed to be reconciling so she dropped a false no contact she had on me and postponed the divorce. But then the other day after talking with her boss were she is staying. She just stopped all contact with me and filed another false tpo and also looks like she restarted the divorce. The day we were supposed to go said stricken but now says she attended that day I thought both parties had to be there I just got served the tpo on the 11th but was filed on the 4th and court is the 16th but now I missed the conference and have to appear in court Monday. I am disabled and can't afford an attorney but this doesn't seem right. What can I do if anything

I am disabled and can't afford an attorney but this doesn't seem right.

I don't know if its RIGHT, but nothing you describe is ILLEGAL.

What can I do if anything

You can appear in court as ordered, and learn what is happening.

You should also prepare to be divorced.

These days if your spouse wants to discard you, it will happen without your agreement.

If someone wants a person to stay away from them, it is best to heed the admonition to avoid a court order which REQUIRES you to stay away.

The person wants nothing more to do with you, accept it and move on.

It may be hard for you to digest, but the laws today allow it.

The best thing to do is seek counseling if you can't cope without it.

Your spouse will receive the divorce she seeks, whether you agree or dissent.

It is the law in the 21st century, mate!

Not fighting the divorce but am fighting this accusations. She is not telling truth but then she didn't have any last time and its sad been together 6 1/2 yrs married 4 yrs not ever had any violence at all never had cops called. and last time I was in court before this bs was over 15yrs ago for driving on suspended but judge. Believed that I verbally abusive and that I supposedly poured gallon ice water on her when she was drunk never happened and that I tossed not threw a small picture frame and it hit her arm. And I still lost last time. This time I hope that our text messages will show she is not telling the truth they all show her happy and then she stopped talking and said she was done so I stopped communication. I just want the bs to stop she can have divorce.

I still lost last time.

No one LOSES at a hearing to determine if a Restraining Order should issue.

You weren't adjudicated to be guilty of anything.

The order directs the recipient to stay a set distance of feet away from another person, not to have any direct or indirect (as in by proxy) contact with another person.

You haven't been indicted, arrested, or charged with a crime.

If you dislike her and she dislikes you, neither one of you should be concerned about the order.

All you need to do is have no contact with her, don't speak to her, don't even look in her direction, don't post on her social media, or in anyway acknowledge her.

If you're in a public place and she appears, be smart, IMMEDIATELY vacate the area in SILENCE and with great haste!!!

If that is too hard for you to do, do it regardless.

Do it if you don't want to have someone ruin your life.

Don't waste your time trying to defend a negative, unless you possess SUPER POWERS, you can't prove you didn't do it.

That is why you accept it, start documenting your activities (there are ways and apps that will help you do that) and stay away from her and her friends/relatives.

Protect yourself, stay among those of us in the free world.

Your original post is unnecessarily difficult to read because of your use of run on sentences.

The day we were supposed to go said stricken but now says she attended that day

The day you were supposed to go where? She attended what?

and court is the 16th but now I missed the conference and have to appear in court Monday. I am disabled and can't afford an attorney but this doesn't seem right. What can I do if anything

Well...the 16th is today. What exactly is it that's happening today? What happened at the "conference" that you missed? What sort of conference? One rather obvious thing that you can do is show up in court today. Do you plan on doing that?

Back