why do i have to go to cort ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

facts

:confused:: My jurisdiction is: tn.

I will keep this short, i hit a car in the rearend and it wae my fault, i did not have insu. it was only a small bump but the passanger sued me, so i filed chapter 7 on her and some other bills ,chapter 7 went fine . so why do i have to appear in cort now ?..........crap.

Who is taking you to court her or the state? you could have to go to court for not having insurance. If she is taking you, then you need to let them know she was added to your bankruptcy chapter 7.

yes it's her . i already settled up with the state ,had cort,went 2 driven school,got new lic. paid all cort cost,gave the state some money, yes she is on the chapter 7 & it all has been approved by the feds. but i have 2 go 2 cort. u think cordhouse could have screwed up and dont know yet ?

you need to inform the courts this has been discharged under Bankruptcy call them and ask them what they need for proof -- Unless they dismiss it-- you need to still show up to court and take all of your bankruptcy papers with you-- Especially the discharge papers and the papers that show her as a creditor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back