Why are some parents not subject to fault when reported abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I live in a county where when you contact the child protective services about a mother neglecting her children she dose drugs shes on probation shes has a boyfriend whos on parole and dose drugs drink they argue and fight in frunt of the children shes constantly calling neighbors and the grandparents of the children because babies have no milk food diapers shes been reported and brags about that cps wont do anything to her because they like her what has to happen in order for the law to do their job can someone give me some sugestions on what to do

I live in a county where when you contact the child protective services about a mother neglecting her children she dose drugs shes on probation shes has a boyfriend whos on parole and dose drugs drink they argue and fight in frunt of the children shes constantly calling neighbors and the grandparents of the children because babies have no milk food diapers shes been reported and brags about that cps wont do anything to her because they like her what has to happen in order for the law to do their job can someone give me some sugestions on what to do

If you see something, say something.

Then you've done your part.

You have no control over what others do.

So, if you see something, say something, then let it go.

All you can do is report it to the proper authorities & let them handle as they see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back