who is liable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frustrated274

i live in indiana my son took his psp to school in jan 2008 had it taken away i found out from him in april not the school he told me i can pick it up at the end of school went to get it in may and they could not find it lots of calls to asst principal,principal, and administrator today i met with principal she told me she would give me a check for half of the replacement cost because my son and i are responsible for him bringing it to school why was i not called the day they took it away why did it lose halfs its value after they lost it if i cant not resolve by going to superintendant do i have a small claims case it cost $170.00 to replace she wants to give me $100.00 can i make her replace it?

I doubt it, the school has rules and regulations the kids are to abide by them-- not sure why they did not call you, however this would mean every time a kid messed up or got something taken away the admin office would be calling parents all day to tell them?-- I bet a judge would throw it out-- But you never know till you try

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back