where do i go

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelleyree

i was employed at a retail store , my manager was steeling by that i mean she was turning in time sheets that where false ,stating she worked 40 hrs a week and was not there most of the time she was there at least 15 to 20 hrs it caused alot of problems in all areas of the store myself and other employees where left to deal with paper work and situations that we should not have had to nor paid to do , when i confronted her it got pretty ugly and i was terminated this doesnt seem right and i need advice on what to do i told her i was going to report her to the head office that is why it got ugly, also i am to receive a commision/bonus check at the end of the month for the qtr of may-june she has withheld this from other employees in the past and i fear she will do the same to me

Last edited:
Your mistake was in confronting her. It's not up to you to do that. What you should have done was reported it to HR, Payroll or her manager and left her out of it.

You can do that now and see if they will reinstate you, but since you did not report her to any regulatory agency this does not fall under illegal retaliation and thus your only recourse is internal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back