what's what

Status
Not open for further replies.

themother

Houses A B and C and a boat.
my father bought our first house(held the Mortgage) A : he put the house in both our names but had the property spilt into two deeded properties the lot(this was bought before we were married)
is in my maiden name my husband & I built a house on that property B: there is no mortgage on A&B ,we are in the process of a divorce who in the divorce does the house B: belong to. also in my mothers last will, the cost of the house (A&B) along with monies my husband borrowed from my Mother for a boat were deducted from my share of my inheritance when she passed .I used some of the money my Mom left me to put a down payment on a new house© I am married for 30 years ( after the death of one of our children) My husband is with a woman he met at the funeral, now I find out he has had multi affairs he is paying his girlfriends bills and spending thousands on gifts and travel. He got me fired from my job i was able to get a new one after 90 days ( so I am Broke) i have 2 adult children @home one is a full time student and has a part time job which pays for his car insurance and gas I was paying for his books and my husband was to pay for college but told our son he couldn't afford to pay it any more .We rent the houses A&B which pays the mortgage and taxes on house C , and repairs on A&B . He is retired and lives in house C with us. I don't know what is mine ,his or ours.

Houses A B and C and a boat.
my father bought our first house(held the Mortgage) A : he put the house in both our names but had the property spilt into two deeded properties the lot(this was bought before we were married)
is in my maiden name my husband & I built a house on that property B: there is no mortgage on A&B ,we are in the process of a divorce who in the divorce does the house B: belong to. also in my mothers last will, the cost of the house (A&B) along with monies my husband borrowed from my Mother for a boat were deducted from my share of my inheritance when she passed .I used some of the money my Mom left me to put a down payment on a new house© I am married for 30 years ( after the death of one of our children) My husband is with a woman he met at the funeral, now I find out he has had multi affairs he is paying his girlfriends bills and spending thousands on gifts and travel. He got me fired from my job i was able to get a new one after 90 days ( so I am Broke) i have 2 adult children @home one is a full time student and has a part time job which pays for his car insurance and gas I was paying for his books and my husband was to pay for college but told our son he couldn't afford to pay it any more .We rent the houses A&B which pays the mortgage and taxes on house C , and repairs on A&B . He is retired and lives in house C with us. I don't know what is mine ,his or ours.

You desperately need an attorney.

Do not say you camn;t afford one, because you can get HIM to pay your legal fees.

Speak to an attorney and relate your story.

You'll know you have found a good attorney when she/he says he/she will make sure your soon to be ex-husband foots the bill.

Start your search for legal counsel tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back