what should we do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmcfr10

i wanted to know how we can get out of this. Me and my husband been married for 3 years we have 3 kids our oldest isn't his but he raised her. before we got together he had relationship with another female which she end up being pregnant. she claims him to be the father but once the child was born another man claim him but he did DNA and it wasn't his so he removed himself off the birth certificate. now 5 years later she still claims my husband to be the father (which my husband and the other guy weren't the only ones there are a few more). we wanted to do an agreement with her but my husband doesn't want to deal with her he wants to be involved with him but not her she is crazy before he got with her she did a fake kidnapping that was all over the news. she has been married 3 times in less than 4 years, she was stripper, etc. plus we don't want to give her money since we know she only wants it to do her hair, nails, and buy herself stuff... she is married now it's her 3rd marriage. what do we do she is tormenting us we want the boy but not to deal with her is there a way we can fight for custody? the child doesn't know us but me and my husband have a stable home and my husband has stable job. the boy doesn't even know who his father is... what do we have to do? we don't want to pay her nothing we would like to buy him the stuff he needs ourselves. what kind of agreement is valid in court?

Dad hasn't really got a chance of getting primary custody.

And seriously. do you really think that taking the child away from the ONLY parent s/he knows is in the child's best interest?

If Dad is found to be the father, he WILL be paying child support whether you and he like it or not.

Dad seemed to think she was just fine parenting material.

I'd divorce that loser.

Come on, who needs scum like that lying in their clean bed?

If I may expand just a little on the child support/nails and hair issue?

Mom can spend the money however she wants. CS reimburses the custodial parent, effectively. So as long as the child is fed, dressed and housed Mom can spend it on mani/pedis and Coach purses if she wants. The court won't make her account for the money, either.

AJ, the trailer trash was pre-marriage. Just the drama is left. He will in fact deal with her until his child turns 18, if he wishes to see his child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back