what should I do ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

alenero

hello,

I worked for a big corporation for almost five years about a year ago. for about 2 years I worked 14 to 16 hr days. with no overtime because I was salary
I worked in Information technology as a network administrator. recently
I was sent to Hawaii to move and setup computers and all IT hardware I was not giving enough time to finish the job but was expected to do so.
I was under alot of stress and went off on my boss and quit but stayed and finished the job. one of the VP's ask me to stay and finish the work.
when I came back from Hawaii I was under so much stress that I got strong head aches and did not go two work in today's. when I came back to the office
my supervisor was in my office that I had close when I left to Hawaii sitting in my desk. I went to have coffee because I was to mad that he invaded my personal space when I came back he was still in my office and when he left my office he was look at me all mad I went in my office and lost my control and grab him and hit. this i don't remember I remember leaving after throwing my cell phone and badge.
I heard he went to the hospital and wants to bring up charges.

what should I do??? the next day I got a letter from the company that I they where taken my resignation they cancel my top secret clearance and my secret now I wont be able to work for federal contractor
can I file a complaint to labor board because of was overworked and stress cost me to lose control.

I cant get unemployment because I quit

you physically assaulted someone in the workplace, they can bring charges

the enormous stress you were under in the workplace is certainly an issue that the employer needs to address

truly, i have no advice to offer

i have also currently been denied ui in ca, but i have an appeal going to an administrative law judge who will receive all of the documentation that the employer provided me over 7 months in regards to their disrimination in my case, so i have outlined the employer's illegal activities while i was there as the 'cause' of my resignation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back