What R my chances of winning unemployment appeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESusanne said:
Just as I mentioned, I do not believe I can have any of the guests that I felt were pleased with my hospitality be available for the appeal phone call. I have contacted 4 of them who had given me business cards....I am waiting for their response...One of them has contacted me and has recommended me for a job in Tulsa and given me a contact name. These guests are travelers and I'm sure they cannot just take off work to support my case. Given this scenerio, is it still more likely that I will lose the appeal? Thanks...

No one can say for sure.
I can't predict the future.
I can't predict how a judge, jury, or appeals board will rule.
All you can do is your best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok, thank so much for taking the time to give your input...I'm just trying to gather as much information that I can get...I really do appreciate your time and advice....thanks again!

i'

To help all those who are going through this stressfull process, I just wanted you to know that I had my telephone appeal 1 week ago today and just received in the mail (7 days later) a "Reversal" of the Commission's determination...on all 7 counts that my employer claimed that I committed misconduct, my employer, which is a large company, could not demonstrate proof on any account. I denied or provided "credible testimony" on all 7 counts. I opened up my bank account on line to descover that all back payment for the last 9 weeks had been deposited into my account on this very day...I hope this gives hope to those struggling with their situation...This is a celebration day for me and I hope the same for others who deserve it....

To help all those who are going through this stressfull process, I just wanted you to know that I had my telephone appeal 1 week ago today and just received in the mail (7 days later) a "Reversal" of the Commission's determination...on all 7 counts that my employer claimed that I committed misconduct, my employer, which is a large company, could not demonstrate proof on any account. I denied or provided "credible testimony" on all 7 counts. I opened up my bank account on line to descover that all back payment for the last 9 weeks had been deposited into my account on this very day...I hope this gives hope to those struggling with their situation...This is a celebration day for me and I hope the same for others who deserve it....

Curious here...you do not say if the "reprimand" was put in writing? Hopefully in situations such as this it was and you were asked to sign above the person reprimanding you. I agree with Pat, you cannot cross examine a document, but when an employer puts something in writing...your chances are much stronger. Hopefully this is the case and producing this document will allow your needed benefits to begin.

Wishing you the best!

Just read your re-post * WTG!!! Honestly after reading through this site and the advice given...it almost seems with the "at will" status most states prescribe too...you can get fired/laid off/temporarily laid off/out on FMLA/STD/FTD and so on and risk everything.

Again...great job!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back