1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

    Dismiss Notice

what legal form do i use in FLORIDA to request DNA Blood Card from Medical Examiner for deceased dad

Discussion in 'Paternity Law & DNA Tests' started by Kimberly Williams, Sep 24, 2015.

  1. Kimberly Williams

    Kimberly Williams Law Topic Starter New Member

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    The Father is was deceased before child was born. Social Security does not accept sibling DNA because the probability is not high enough to establish paternity. Social Security will only accept DNA results from blood from father or three letters of acknowledgement from father's side and three from mother's side (acknowledging he TOLD them about the baby). Father's side did not know for the pregnancy, but acknowledge she looks like father, not good enough for Social Security. Child support enforcement cannot help because they do not benefit from the process. My question is which Florida Legal Form can I use to Petition the Court to Order the Medical Examiner to release the blood card to me in order to get a DNA test in order to establish paternity for Social Security?
  2. army judge

    army judge Super Moderator

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:

    I know of no form you can use.
    You could call your local courthouse and ask someone in the court clerk's office if such a form exists.
    I'm not even sure if medical examiner retains blood samples.
    Why not contact the ME and see what his or her office advises

Share This Page