What can we do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the reason she's leaving the marriage?

Oh hon. I'm sorry. This is a train wreck waiting to happen.

Honestly, if I were you (and believe it or not, I've been there) I would run. Fast, and far.

Because I can see you back here in a few years asking how you can get access to your child because your lover has left you and taken your child with her.

I understand what you're saying army judge, and I have wanted to find out for sure if the boy is mine since the mom was about 5 months pregnant. I made her a deal that I would wait no more than two years for her to find the right situation to address the question herself before I went ahead and did it. I want a chance to have my son (if he is biologically mine) my question was if it would further hurt her chances of winning what has already begun, or if it would help out?

Okay, pal, this is my last note on this subject.

I was reluctant to say anything more, but your story touches my evil, hard heart.

Anyway, enough about me, let's talk about you!

Dude, here's how this goes down.

Prosperpina has given you wise counsel, jack has given you wise counsel, jacksgal has given you wise counsel, CDW has given you wise counsel; heck, dude, everyone has given you some sage, wise, caring advice.

Every time we provide you a solution, you peel back a bit more of this rotten onionskin.

Man, stop, just stop.

:blush

Okay, this is what YOU know.

You're the best man for this dude, let's call him Buddy.

Buddy marries Betty, and you stand up for Buddy.

At some point, when doesn't matter, you had sexual relations with Betty, while she was married to Buddy.

Alas, Betty gets preggers, and delivers a child; we'll call the child, Baby BB.

1. Fact: Betty delivered Baby BB while married to Buddy.

2. Fact: Buddy is the legal (putative) father of Baby BB.

3. Fact: You THINK you could be the SPERM DONOR-DADDY of Baby BB.

4. Fact: What you THINK doesn't matter.

5. Fact: Betty and Buddy are having marital troubles.

6. Fact: You and Betty have had DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ISSUES.

7. Fact: Betty and Buddy have had DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ISSUES.

8. Fact: Buddy has obtained a protective order against Betty.

9. Fact: You determined to see if you are the BIO-SPERM-DONOR-DADDY of Baby BB.

10. Fact: You want to be with Betty even in the face of all this trouble.

11. Fact: The police are investigating an allegation of child abuse perpetrated against Baby BB.

You seem determined to make it work with Betty, no matter the costs to Buddy, Baby BB, Betty, or yourself.

Question: If you persist in seeking a paternity test, how do you think this will end?

I'm starting to see that any decision I make to stay with Betty in the face of all this trouble is

most likely going to end up at the end of the same road, trouble and problems for Betty and

Baby BB. Forget Buddy. He's the only one in all of this that deserves whatever is coming to

him. Yes, her and I have had one domestic violence problem, if you call a Verbal altercation

domestic violence. Betty and Buddy have had several domestic violence problems and most

of them have been physical going both directions. And quit a few have been in front of the 4

year old little girl. Buddy is filling said little girl's head with all kinds of things that she, "needs

to say" to CPS and anyone else that needs to talk to her about me. All of them negative and

how she doesn't want to go home as long as I'm there. Anyway I'm getting a clear picture so

this should be my last post on the subject. I thank y'all from places in my heart that I didn't

know existed. I hope I have what it takes to make some of the hardest decisions I hope I

ever have to make. Again, thank you and wish y'all the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back