What can I do?

Trista

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
On September 3 & 4 this year I had a custody trial for relocation. Both kids testified to the judge that they were much more comfortable being with me. The judge spoke after that and said they were very intelligent kids, and well aware of truth. My ex husband told at least 3 lies that he was caught in, 1 being rather serious. My layer did a great job pointing out the reasons for our move being legitimate. However, over 3 months have passed and we still have no decision. My lawyer explained that Supreme Court gives him 15 days and he is way overdue. We reminded him of our case a month ago with a motion to supplement the record which was granted. It was a good thing that should have made the decision easier. Yet we are still waiting. What can I do?

On September 3 & 4 this year I had a custody trial for relocation. Both kids testified to the judge that they were much more comfortable being with me. The judge spoke after that and said they were very intelligent kids, and well aware of truth. My ex husband told at least 3 lies that he was caught in, 1 being rather serious. My layer did a great job pointing out the reasons for our move being legitimate. However, over 3 months have passed and we still have no decision. My lawyer explained that Supreme Court gives him 15 days and he is way overdue. We reminded him of our case a month ago with a motion to supplement the record which was granted. It was a good thing that should have made the decision easier. Yet we are still waiting. What can I do?

I suggest you speak with your attorney.

I always tell my clients to wait patiently.

It's never wise to poke the bear.

I agree, and my attorney wants to take him front of the disciplinary board. So as you can see, I have talked to my attorney. I'm asking for advice. I do agree w u that poking the bear is risky. How long can he make all of us wait? Btw, you looked at my "slander" post and grossly misread something. I have no idea how, but you did. Please re read if even for no other reason than to put YOUR mind at ease. I can't imagine reading something like that and coming to the conclusion you did. i truly appreciate your input. I just ask that you read and understand before replying.

I agree, and my attorney wants to take him front of the disciplinary board. So as you can see, I have talked to my attorney. I'm asking for advice. I do agree w u that poking the bear is risky. How long can he make all of us wait? Btw, you looked at my "slander" post and grossly misread something. I have no idea how, but you did. Please re read if even for no other reason than to put YOUR mind at ease. I can't imagine reading something like that and coming to the conclusion you did. i truly appreciate your input. I just ask that you read and understand before replying.

I read your post.
I suggest you read my answer.
If you decide to do so, notice the use of the word IF.
I stand by my response unequivocally.

Back