What can be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfafara

My mom and I found your website, and have a few questions, Im going to be 21 tommorow, and we looked for my biological father and never found him, very common name, no social to go off of, or anything, until may 2009, we finally found him, and i met him, and things just went down from there, very iffy from the beggining, he knew about me since day one, knew where to find me, but never did anything, we are wondering since he knew (we have proof) and never did anything about it, can something be done? anything?

My mom and I found your website, and have a few questions, Im going to be 21 tommorow, and we looked for my biological father and never found him, very common name, no social to go off of, or anything, until may 2009, we finally found him, and i met him, and things just went down from there, very iffy from the beggining, he knew about me since day one, knew where to find me, but never did anything, we are wondering since he knew (we have proof) and never did anything about it, can something be done? anything?

Done about what? What is it you want?:confused:

I have the same questions as Bay, though I suspect you want BACK child support. You can't get that but you should establish paternity, get a visitation schedule established whether he uses it or not, and get child support going.

I have the same questions as Bay, though I suspect you want BACK child support. You can't get that but you should establish paternity, get a visitation schedule established whether he uses it or not, and get child support going.

I don't think they can get child support. She's turning 21 today.

I have no idea what you want. You have ZERO claim for child support. Paternity was never even established. Move on with your life and write this guy off.

I have no idea what you want. You have ZERO claim for child support. Paternity was never even established. Move on with your life and write this guy off.

question, how can paternity be done, when you have nothing to go on, but a name, and false birthday, i just found out he lied just about everything..

Thank you for reply..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back