What Are My Rights and Can I fight to dismissal

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawnel

To whom it may concern,
1st thank you for taking the time to read this.
I'm going through a child endangerment case. Social services is involved and has been for the last 4 months. I have had social services in my life 2 and half years ago for child and neglect. I was told in my last case that if I was to harm my kids again that I would lose my kids for good without a fight in court. Having knowledge of this witch brings me to my question about the present involvement with the courts and social services. I am a widowed mother of three and have been for 9 years now. I have been diagnosed with ADAHD, slight bipolar, and chronic depression, I am on meds and seeing a therapist. At the time I was without meds for 3months, and that lead me to my emotional out brest of crying out to God pulling out my cloths out of my drawer and slaming of my cabinets, and asking God Why is my daughter against me. At that time I yelled at my 11 year old son to leave my house and in that reason it was part of my safety plan from my prior case as one of my conditions for my kids to return home if my kids wernt feeling safe they were to leave or I was to leave. So the police came and didn't ask me anything the just came in and arrested me? I spent three days in the psych ward in jail I still don't know why that took place and no one has the answer to that. So now my kids are placed with my mother while I had to move out of my apartment and stay with other family. Can they charge me with m3 child and recklessnessment ? If I did not harm my child and ask him to leave while I destroyed my own belongings? Why was there a protection order in place if I did not harm him and he told them I didn't harm him at all ? When I got outside of jail I went straight home and clean up my place and two days later the ss woker said wow what a big difference and even said it doesn't even look like the same apartment. I do believe that they are using my past cases to charge me for this open case can they do this? And I have not yet been charged with the m3 yet. I went to talk to the criminal lawyer about the charge I told him what I just explaned here and he said I could take it to trial but I wouldn't win because of my past changes and that they would have to charge me with "something" ? Now doesn't sit right in my spirit and it doesn't sound legal just to charge me with something? When I did nothing and nothing happened to son now I mentioned my daughter witch she wasn't even home at the time but she ran away from home that night I was crying out to God Why is my daughter against me and thats what the police wrote in the report that I was yelling I want my daughter back over and over why did they take all my kids from me ? Again I believe they are using my past against me. My kids aren't in foster care witch is a good thing but the charges against me I think are false

So you just told your child to walk out door and go where? With who? What time of day was it? Yes this seems like endangerment

You'll have to wait for your day in court. Work with your lawyer to defend yourself. Keep seeing your physician and stay on your meds. That's all you've got.

You were so out of control that your child(ren) had to leave the home to remain safe and you have a history of this happening but you think you are fit to raise your kids? Lady, that is the very definition of child endangerment. The goal of CPS is to prevent a child from being harmed when possible. They do not need to wait until you physically harm him in a fit of anger or mania to remove him. No child should have to live with an unstable adult who may go off her meds and lose control at any time. It doesn't matter that after you traumatized your children you cleaned your apartment. Too late.

If you care for these children at all, you will do what is best for them and allow them to be raised in a stable, safe, loving environment. Having to monitor mom's moods and flee on a moment's notice to keep yourself safe is too heavy a burden for a child and no way for them to live. How scary for your poor children to witness that.

What would you suggest they do if the children are given back to you and you decide they are evil and should be taken to church for cleansing, then killed after they come home? What happens when you do what you Rice Krispies tell you to? Let your kids be placed where they will be safe.

What would you suggest they do if the children are given back to you and you decide they are evil and should be taken to church for cleansing, then killed after they come home? What happens when you do what you Rice Krispies tell you to? Let your kids be placed where they will be safe.

Rice Krispies do snap, crackle, and pop. If you listen with your left eye closed, the message is very naughty. That's heap powerful magic, brother, heap powerful.

Cleansing you say? WOW, so that's what Rev meant.

Sorry but this sounds like child endangerment to me based on what you posted. You need to work with your lawyer.

I want to clarify to you, I am not unsympathetic toward your situation. Too often people with mental illness get blown off. However, based on your own interpretation of your condition, I think they made a good call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back