What Advice can you give me if any on getthing my insurance company to settle my med

Status
Not open for further replies.

livinwithclass

I was unfortunatly in a accident that resulted in me rear ending someone. I have settled my claim with my isurance company for my vehical already and got a bad deal unfortunatly. Well on my medical side of my claim I have a $20,000 cap. I am wondering what if anything I can say to get the company to make a cash settlement. Im continuing my chiropratic and rehab care currently to get the costs up and im just assuming they dont want me to spend the whole twenty if they can make a settlment. What is a normal amount of the claim someone get to before they descide to offer a settlement. Or should I
I make them an offer to close the case out? Please advise. Thank you

ROFL. Ummmm, insurance doesn't work that way. You don't get to collect money from your insurance in addition to coverage for damage and medical expenses you may have. They don't give you even a penny for the pain and suffering you incurred wrecking your own car.

SMDH, LMFAO.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Just wondering...I was hit from the back, resulting in $3700 worth of property damage that state farm has already paid. Now i'm finished with treatment and the chiropractor bill is $4500. What is a reasonable figure that I should expect to be compensated??

Just wondering...I was hit from the back, resulting in $3700 worth of property damage that state farm has already paid. Now i'm finished with treatment and the chiropractor bill is $4500. What is a reasonable figure that I should expect to be compensated??

You see, that's a big mistake.

If you have a medical problem, you're always better off going to an MD or a DO.

You should avoid Chiropractors, if you want to get paid.

STAY AWAY FROM CHIROPRACTORS! Quackery@ it's finest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back