Wasn't given the court date, judgement happened without me present!

Biased

Jurisdiction
Montana
Today, my (now) ex wife showed up with paperwork and 2 police officers demanding essentially everything I own (Including my vehicle that I owned before we were married). I was dumbfounded because I was given no notice of any court date. I have divorce paperwork but no court dates are listed anywhere. How can she be allowed to do this without me being served with any sort of paperwork so that I can defend myself in this situation? According to the divorce paperwork we have been separated since June 6th (oddly enough is also our wedding anniversary). But she states that she is entitled to all of what I have in my house that was purchased since.

You need a lawyer in your county.

The Internet is of no use to you.

Today, my (now) ex wife showed up with paperwork

And this paperwork said what?

How can she be allowed to do this without me being served with any sort of paperwork so that I can defend myself in this situation?

How can she be allowed to do what? All you've told us is that she "showed up with paperwork and 2 police officers" and made a demand. You didn't tell us anything about what happened after that, including how you responded to the demand. There's nothing illegal about making a demand. As far as why the cops came with her, you'd have to ask them.

You also told us that you were served with some unidentified "divorce paperwork." If I assume you're talking about a summons and complaint or petition for divorce, have you filed a responsive pleading with the court? If not, why not?

I echo the suggestions that you retain a local divorce attorney.

Back