Voluntary Safety resource placement in Ga.

AntDaddy

Jurisdiction
Georgia
I long story short we were accused of DV. And coerced into signing a Safety Resource placement until investigation is over. The law states 45 days if we havnt done everything they ask they must go to court too gain custody of our children. I know they have no evidence. It's been 90 + days. And we still have full legal custody. They don't t want to go to court. So can we go get them from my aunt's house without being charged? There hasn't not been no court involvement.

I long story short we were accused of DV. And coerced into signing a Safety Resource placement until investigation is over. The law states 45 days if we havnt done everything they ask they must go to court too gain custody of our children. I know they have no evidence. It's been 90 + days. And we still have full legal custody. They don't t want to go to court. So can we go get them from my aunt's house without being charged? There hasn't not been no court involvement.

If there is no court order, you can do anything you wish.

However, if you push the demon, he'll become angry and seek revenge.

Your mistake, beyond the incident which precipitated child services involvement was in speaking to the demon.

You have the right to remain silent.

You have the right NOT to incriminate yourself.

Never talk to the police, the FBI, the Secret Service, or any government agency.

In the future, if one of the demons approach, you say, "Sorry, I want a lawyer. I am invoking my right to remain silent."

Now, the demon is very clever.

It will pretend to care for you, offer to help you, smile at you, cajole you, plead with you, maybe threaten you, no matter what the demon does or says, "DON"T OPEN YOUR MOUTH!!!"

Watch these videos to learn more:

Who is "we?" Can you please have someone translate this into a coherent thought? So you willingly signed a safety plan - with who? The court? CPS? No one can "coerce" or "force" you to sign anything.

What law states the 45 days? Who is "they" asking court to gain custody? What even happened?

we were accused of DV.

We? You and who else? Accused by whom?

And coerced into signing a Safety Resource placement until investigation is over.

Coerced how? And by whom?

The law states 45 days if we havnt done everything they ask they must go to court too gain custody of our children. I know they have no evidence. It's been 90 + days. And we still have full legal custody. They don't t want to go to court.

Who are "they"?

can we go get them from my aunt's house without being charged?

No way for anyone on an internet message board to know. One would need clear facts and to review all relevant documentation concerning the matter.

There hasn't not been no court involvement.

So...the court is involved?

Back