Visitation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have consulted an attorney, and funny they said you were wrong. On my other post you accused my of parent alienation, which is completely out of line. You do not know me or the circumstances of my divorce. And if you got some lessons on how to talk to people maybe you would be received a little better. I also see on every post that you are not a lawyer. I was just asking for the precedence on this matter not your personal opinion. Now I would kindly appreciate it if you would just leave me alone. Thank you

BTW, "no contact" does not only refer to visitation, phone calls, letters, emails, and texting, but also to child support.[/QUOTE]

:no: I know what no contact means. He has recently stated that he no longer plans on paying child support because he is going back to school. He calls every other month and visits twice a year. These forms of contact are getting farther and farther apart and they are confusing my children who are 7 and 8. I was trying to get answers not ridiculed

I have consulted an attorney, and funny they said you were wrong. On my other post you accused my of parent alienation, which is completely out of line. You do not know me or the circumstances of my divorce. And if you got some lessons on how to talk to people maybe you would be received a little better. I also see on every post that you are not a lawyer. I was just asking for the precedence on this matter not your personal opinion. Now I would kindly appreciate it if you would just leave me alone. Thank you

Proserpina is entirely correct. You need to reread the thread. I never accused you of parental alienation. Go ahead... reread it.

I will refrain from further comment, since I am now quite angry with your misinterpretations, accusations, and lack of reading comprehension.

Proserpina is entirely correct. You need to reread the thread. I never accused you of parental alienation. Go ahead... reread it.

I will refrain from further comment, since I am now quite angry with your misinterpretations, accusations, and lack of reading comprehension.

It's that last part that always gets me :(

We're always the bad guys. Sigh.

So why are you still posting?

You have consulted an attorney who has apparently told you what you want to hear.

YOU are the one in need of lessons, young lady.

You are a great parent, that is why you are trying to rid yourself and your precious children of ALL negative influences.

Please, do not give up pursuing what YOU believe is BEST for YOUR children!

You were very wise to double check what you had been told.

Trust but verify, is how former president Reagan put it.

Just forge ahead seeking what is BEST for your children.

What works for others may not be the best for YOUR children.

I hope you successfully block that no good bum from hurting and negatively influencing YOUR children.

I can tell from the tone and politeness of your posts, that you are doing the ALL the right things for your kids.

Just follow the advice of your attorney, and I'm sure Lady Justice will be smiling on your family!

It's that last part that always gets me :(

We're always the bad guys. Sigh.

Disclaimer: This is directed only to Proserpina, or rather, anyone BUT OP....

Yep, you're right.

I've said on more than one occasion that you are one of the most considerate and knowledgeable people on this board. The few times you've been accused of being hurtful or judgmental have truly confounded me. OTOH, it's always because you aren't giving the legal advice that the poster wants to hear. Go figure.

You are a great parent, that is why you are trying to rid yourself and your precious children of ALL negative influences.

Please, do not give up pursuing what YOU believe is BEST for YOUR children!

You were very wise to double check what you had been told.

Trust but verify, is how former president Reagan put it.

Just forge ahead seeking what is BEST for your children.

What works for others may not be the best for YOUR children.

I hope you successfully block that no good bum from hurting and negatively influencing YOUR children.

I can tell from the tone and politeness of your posts, that you are doing the ALL the right things for your kids.

Just follow the advice of your attorney, and I'm sure Lady Justice will be smiling on your family!

You're missing the sarcastic emoticon in this post, right?

Surely?

All but one poster gave good info here.

Disclaimer: This is directed only to Proserpina, or rather, anyone BUT OP....

Yep, you're right.

I've said on more than one occasion that you are one of the most considerate and knowledgeable people on this board. The few times you've been accused of being hurtful or judgmental have truly confounded me. OTOH, it's always because you aren't giving the legal advice that the poster wants to hear. Go figure.

I'm humbled.
:yes:

It's so often the case though. When we don't say what a poster wants to hear....we're the bad guys and shucks, we're probably evil and sacrifice babies under the full moon to boot.

(Granted, I try to make sure that particular activity does not get in the way of my wish to help folk :angel :dgrin )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back