verbal abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayimbez

i have an important question regarding verbal abuse by the boss at my workplace.
my boss "seems" like a nice guy, but like twice a week he goes on a ass chewing rampage.
His secretary is the person i feel the worst for ..she knows nothing about our jobs or has any say at what we do, yet he yells at her about things going wrong with the place.
Don't think we don't get yelled at either, because we do and the guy curses,threatens,and talks so much crap its just unbeliveable he thinks we're his slaves. Not only does he yell and get in our faces he degrades us ..in other words talks to us like we're retards.
I've been there 5 years and its just getting worse no matter what we do it seems wrong.
He has threatend to fire everybody and hire a whole new staff on various occasions for no reason as a matter a fact today he told one of our customer service representatives that the next person he sees not doing what he wants will get fired without notice.
He is very aggresive its like he's gonna take a swing at you if you talk back at him.
One day he yelled at me for no reason telling me that i was ungreatful and this and that,
this was because i was in the bathroom washing my hands and came out and i saw him coming in. well the next day he calls me up to yell at me asking me what i was doing standing around doin nothing. i was like ughhhhhhh???????? he kept yapping n yapping.
He also fired a supervisor that was working there and was my friend for So called sexual harrasment ..even tho it wasn't true and he had no proof. it was a setup between the supervisor on 3rd shift and the boss i know so cus im still working there. Did i mention he's a liar too,!!
when i started working there we used to get commisions he took them away because he said the company wasn't making alot of money.Guess what like 2 months later he goes out and buys a big truck,barn tractor and a new benz.:confused:
i know that i can get a video of him on my camera phone chewing someone out and record him on my voice memo...if theres anything i can do to stop this guys verbal abuse on all of us at my job i wanna know.He's really an a**hole
any ideas or comments will be appreciated

Nothing he is doing is against the law. Unfortunately he sounds like a huge jerk and you should just go out and find another job.

It sounds like he owns the company so you probably cannot complain to anyone above him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back