Verbal abuse is ok with family court

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 16 year old who had refused to stay at dad's is told by the court he needs to go there. He is told he is a child with no say in the matter. Dad verbally abused him and rants about his mother. Dad is unwilling to discuss topics of interest to his son and when his son is ill tells him there's nothing wrong with him, he's making it up.

The judge who is so uncomfortable with the terms used by father towards son, so uncomfortable that she cannot repeat them, still rules in dad's favor for custody. After all mom should be punished for not forcing son to stay at dad's. What a bad mom to try to protect her son -- so this is what father's rights is about? The right to abuse and neglect your child?

Dad is vindictive since the 16 year old has the gall to tell people what goes on at dad's. Just the other day he ignored son's call for a ride and had son walk miles along unpaved roads from the library in the dark, what a dad!

We should be ashamed as citizens to support the rubber stamping of family court judges who support the opportunistic economic gains for their court appointed cronies and all those who join in the economic feast.

Okay.

Thank you.

A 16 year old who had refused to stay at dad's is told by the court he needs to go there. He is told he is a child with no say in the matter. Dad verbally abused him and rants about his mother. Dad is unwilling to discuss topics of interest to his son and when his son is ill tells him there's nothing wrong with him, he's making it up.

The judge who is so uncomfortable with the terms used by father towards son, so uncomfortable that she cannot repeat them, still rules in dad's favor for custody. After all mom should be punished for not forcing son to stay at dad's. What a bad mom to try to protect her son -- so this is what father's rights is about? The right to abuse and neglect your child?

Dad is vindictive since the 16 year old has the gall to tell people what goes on at dad's. Just the other day he ignored son's call for a ride and had son walk miles along unpaved roads from the library in the dark, what a dad!

We should be ashamed as citizens to support the rubber stamping of family court judges who support the opportunistic economic gains for their court appointed cronies and all those who join in the economic feast.

Thanks for sharing.

Mom perhaps needs to understand what does and does not legally constitute abuse. Mom appears to be a little misguided.

And, if Mom was not sending the child to Dad's per a court order, that can be seen as a blatant attempt at alienation and courts do not like that at all.

I yell at my kids. I make them walk in the rain and snow. I tell my son and daughter there is nothing wrong with them, when they complain about being ill. I ignore my kids when they want to talk about things they feel matter.

I yell at them, when they have been repeatedly told to do something and ignore it. My wife yells at them for the same thing. Did I mention their grades keep going up as they get older? I make them walk in the rain and snow. They choose not to take the school bus and I don't always feel like placating them by being their driver. My daughter does not have a license by choice. If she doesn't care, why should I. I ignore my kids when they complain they are ill. My kids always complain they are ill. For some reason it is the number two complaint, second only too I can't help, I have homework. Neither seems to interfere with computer time though. I ignore my kids when they talk about things that matter to them. You must understand, they are bright, articulate children. I get bored having conversations about in depth studies on ghosts, UFO's and all the other things they become fixated on. They sit and have these conversations with each other for hours. I don't have the brain power left.

Did I mention how proud I am of my kids? Did I mention how much I love them? Did I mention my daughter is graduating early from high school and starting college in a few weeks? Did I mention my son wants to be an engineer and will likely be the student selected to assist in managing the school districts network administration next year?

Life always presents the boggles such as "Do i have useless lemons or can I make lemonade and sell it"?

I yell at my kids. I make them walk in the rain and snow. I tell my son and daughter there is nothing wrong with them, when they complain about being ill. I ignore my kids when they want to talk about things they feel matter.

I yell at them, when they have been repeatedly told to do something and ignore it. My wife yells at them for the same thing. Did I mention their grades keep going up as they get older? I make them walk in the rain and snow. They choose not to take the school bus and I don't always feel like placating them by being their driver. My daughter does not have a license by choice. If she doesn't care, why should I. I ignore my kids when they complain they are ill. My kids always complain they are ill. For some reason it is the number two complaint, second only too I can't help, I have homework. Neither seems to interfere with computer time though. I ignore my kids when they talk about things that matter to them. You must understand, they are bright, articulate children. I get bored having conversations about in depth studies on ghosts, UFO's and all the other things they become fixated on. They sit and have these conversations with each other for hours. I don't have the brain power left.

Did I mention how proud I am of my kids? Did I mention how much I love them? Did I mention my daughter is graduating early from high school and starting college in a few weeks? Did I mention my son wants to be an engineer and will likely be the student selected to assist in managing the school districts network administration next year?

Life always presents the boggles such as "Do i have useless lemons or can I make lemonade and sell it"?

I think this is one of my favourite posts, ever.

On any site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back