Using Court Form in Different state?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZionIza

Hi there,

I have a hearing coming up in Virginia in which I will be asking the judge for a court order to remove the non biological father's name from the FLORIDA birth certificate.

Since I am doing this Pro Se I have been trying to find out all the information I will need ahead of time so I am as prepared as I can be.

The question is, on the Florida Vital statistic website there is a court form in which you can fill out regarding the name of the child and what is to be changed on the birth certificate and at the bottom of said form is the place for the Clerk/Judge to sign off on. Is this something I can or should attach to my motion or is that not allowed since it's from the state of Florida?

Hi there,

I have a hearing coming up in Virginia in which I will be asking the judge for a court order to remove the non biological father's name from the FLORIDA birth certificate.

Since I am doing this Pro Se I have been trying to find out all the information I will need ahead of time so I am as prepared as I can be.

The question is, on the Florida Vital statistic website there is a court form in which you can fill out regarding the name of the child and what is to be changed on the birth certificate and at the bottom of said form is the place for the Clerk/Judge to sign off on. Is this something I can or should attach to my motion or is that not allowed since it's from the state of Florida?

You should attach the form for the state in which you;re bringing your action.
You could contact the clerk of court in VA where you'll be filing your documents.
They should be able to easily tell you where you can find a comparable VA form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back