Took the money after death

Lorry johnson

Hi there so i posted bout my story here before bout will that my old fried who passed away so the will was valid even though we ddnt have any witnesses or date i have an attorney now .but i still have a question so a friend of mine does have a son and his not in the will , in his 401k he son wasnt there and we dont know if he was on his dad's bank accounts either we just started the papers work.now he signed the papers saying his nominating me as a executor.but then we found out after death that his son transfered 33k from the savings to his account. And i even gave him the vehicle and they sent him a lettwr saying he needs evrythng back within 10 days after he reiceve the paper but he never did . Does anyone know whats gnn happen? We have court day on may 9

I meant they sent him a lettee saying they wanted him to return evrythng the money he took and wven the vehicle i gave him .my attorney ordered him but he egnored my att.

I meant they sent him a lettee saying they wanted him to return evrythng the money he took and wven the vehicle i gave him .my attorney ordered him but he egnored my att.

LOL, no one has to do anything an attorney requests or demands.
Otherwise, I'd be king, mate.
Only a judge can issue orders to people that must be obeyed.
I suggest you inquire of your attorney as to what can be expected on May 9th.

Back